SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone and congrats on the new forum. I graduated from AUB just under two years ago, and I still haven't been to lebanon since then, and I miss it soo much, I was wondering if anyone can post any photos of the campus please...the old buildings and the new ones as well...

·
Registered
4,957 Posts
welcome, are you Lebanese. By the way I'll be leaving to Lebanon tomorrow at 8:00 pm from Ottawa. It's 11:30 pm right so you can say in 21 hours i'll be in the plane :)

·
Registered
4,957 Posts
Im staying until university starts so around mid-september. I might go to the United States for my cousins wedding before that but I am still not sure

·
Registered
644 Posts
Nadini posted an image of the construction site from the hill. Let me re-post the pics I got last time from the Corniche.

·
Registered
245 Posts
nareg..have you ever thought about being a tour guide to leb? you look at a photo and know the angle it came from whats next to it...its awesome! i know you lived here forever so it doesnt seem special to you. but let me tell you. when i moved here last year. i was so lost!
you could have your buisness. have advertisments on sites for lebanon tourism. you could make good money. especially while your doing your studies... a nice side job

1 - 20 of 65 Posts