Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, sorry for posting a new topic, but I thought I would just get my point across to everyone because I am new to the forum.

I am 16 and live near Birmingham, I come up every week to socalise with friends, I've never seen Birmingham in a tourist perspective, So I took a little tour round Birmingham taking pictures of buildings!

I've only recently been interested in photography and this is with using a 5mp camera.

So here it is. What do you think to these pictures?

·
Change is Here!
4,082 Posts
All nice pictures there mate. Particularly like this one myself...

Best spot for photographt here is the urban photo contest where you'll find stuff from all over the UK, not just Brum.

·
It's Sting. So What?
32,693 Posts
Thanks for the pictures! They are quite cool, I really like them. I like the symmetry of the last one especially.

·
lime-hating shrublet
21,804 Posts
Great photos thearcticarmy - very arty and random. :yes:

You could possibly post them bigger next time, big enough to almost fill the screen if you want. We like to be able to study photos closely on here. :lol:

·
Registered
175 Posts
Might as well post a photo I took tonight, the view I can see out the window while on my PC. Every night it looks fantastic as the sun sets, it's a pity my camera just can't capture it very well. Click the image for the original size.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts