Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Mi I.Ali - Loca Stoopa
1,568 Posts
Nice update on Ampang, Blue_Sky :eek:kay: I guess you live in Ampang? Did you manage to take pics of the Korean town?

·
Registered
9,855 Posts
Lastresorter said:
Nice update on Ampang, Blue_Sky :eek:kay: I guess you live in Ampang? Did you manage to take pics of the Korean town?
Where is actualy Korean Town?
Because even in my condo there is a lot of korean family lived in
Ampang Point shopping mall also always full with Korean

·
Mi I.Ali - Loca Stoopa
1,568 Posts
^^ The Korean town is actually the shoplots behind where you were standing to take that 2 pics of Ampang Point & De Palma Hotel... there r lotsa Korean restaurants there :lol:

To be more specific, from KL city, you turn right at the Ampang Point traffic lights then turn left to the shops area ;)

·
12,964 Posts
Blue_Sky said:
Where is actualy Korean Town?
Because even in my condo there is a lot of korean family lived in
Ampang Point shopping mall also always full with Korean

From the pictures taken ans that you mentioned that many Koreans staying in your condo complex.....perhaps you are staying at One Ampang Avenue? Actually One Ampang Avenue is at the centre of the 'Korean Town'. The shophouses surrounding the condos is where this 'town' are ;)

·
Registered
180 Posts
Hmm..Talking about Ampang...I dont' know why automatically link to Yong Tau Foo....& Talking about Cheras it link to Messy & dirty road & bad traffic & Gangsterism ....Hmmm need lot of improvements..

·
12,964 Posts
Yee Haa said:
Hmm..Talking about Ampang...I dont' know why automatically link to Yong Tau Foo....& Talking about Cheras it link to Messy & dirty road & bad traffic & Gangsterism ....Hmmm need lot of improvements..

You obviously have not been to Cheras for a long long time. :eek:hno:

Roads in Cheras are less jam and have less potholes compared to those administered by MBPJ and MPSJ. :yes:

·
12,964 Posts
Yee Haa said:
Hmm..should go & check it out again then! But just went to visit Kipark Cheras 1-2 month ago..
I don't need to check it out. I stay in Cheras and work in Cheras so I am in the area everyday.

The KiPark area is full of construction and the access road isn't ready and no wonder you complained of traffic jam and uneven roads. Damansara Perdana used to be like that too. It is unfair to judge that area like that. Furthermore, part of that area is out of DBKL jurisdiction and the MPKj area sucks big time. Furthermore that is a small part of Cheras....isn't that a bias view?

Once KiPark and Alam Damai is ready and you would see how beautiful that place could be. :yes:

And it is also unfair to label Cheras as a place with gangsterism. My twenty over odd years of staying here and working here, I have never even once encountered any gangsterism. I am not saying that there aren't (tell me which place is free of that in Klang Valley)......but they are not as rampant as you perceived em to be. In fact most of the well-known gangs are based in Klang and PJ.

·
12,964 Posts
Yee Haa said:
Hmm..sorry if offended dude..Anyway anything Nice in cheras to EAt?

Hahaha....no harm done......I am just trying to provide answers and enlightened ppl on any misconception about Cheras thats all. ;)

Hmm.......actually there are many nice and famous food in Cheras but my favourite had to be the BBQ Pork (char siew) at BB Restaurant, Taman Connaught.

The mamak next to Domino's Pizza Taman Connnaught serves the best fried chicken called Ayam Maya.

....there are a lot more lah......when tot of more I would post here. Anything in particular you would like to eat?

·
Registered
9,855 Posts
Lastresorter said:
^^ The Korean town is actually the shoplots behind where you were standing to take that 2 pics of Ampang Point & De Palma Hotel... there r lotsa Korean restaurants there :lol:

To be more specific, from KL city, you turn right at the Ampang Point traffic lights then turn left to the shops area ;)
I've spoted it now
I'll try to take some pics later

:cheers:

·
Registered
9,855 Posts
szehoong said:
From the pictures taken ans that you mentioned that many Koreans staying in your condo complex.....perhaps you are staying at One Ampang Avenue? Actually One Ampang Avenue is at the centre of the 'Korean Town'. The shophouses surrounding the condos is where this 'town' are ;)
Nope...

I'm live in this condo
Anyone know??

·
Registered
180 Posts
Sze..it there a famous restaurant in Cheras sell Yip Chee Mey Tai Pau??? Haven't try yet till now! Hmm...I still remember I never turn up to a feast offerred by a buddy of mine on "Hong Chiong" Bear Paws yes BEAR PAWS..some where in Cheras! Sea foods ok le.. Not forget lot of pubs in Tmn U leg..people used to say..After 10.00 packed le..
He..hee..

·
Registered
180 Posts
Hi Blue Sky...Look like at Jln Ampang..led to Alleviated Highway..Near to Tmn Cahaya.. How's the traffic how a day? I used to use this road many years ago far before before MRR II was up!! He..he..

·
Mi I.Ali - Loca Stoopa
1,568 Posts
Blue_Sky! Yeah you live near to Korean town I think. Ampang is great in every aspect except for the street that bears its name - Jalan Ampang. I hate driving on that road.

Your pics of Ampang gave the suburb a very fresh view! :eek:kay:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts