SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
dreams of Babylon rising
13,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Announces the investment commission in Anbar province of getting the approval of the Prime Minister to transfer the ownership of Habbaniyah airfield from the Ministry of Defense to Anbar province to be used as an airport of a civilian transport, air freight, this investment opportunity is in front of the international companies to contribute to the rehabilitation of the airport and its administration and complete the necessary infrastructure. And it was decided to be the end of official duration on Thursday 24/5/2012, the last date for receipt the investors applications. press here for more information

·
Farewell Chalabi!
4,841 Posts
sheytanElKebir said:
Announces the investment commission in Anbar province of getting the approval of the Prime Minister to transfer the ownership of Habbaniyah airfield from the Ministry of Defense to Anbar province to be used as an airport of a civilian transport, air freight, this investment opportunity is in front of the international companies to contribute to the rehabilitation of the airport and its administration and complete the necessary infrastructure. And it was decided to be the end of official duration on Thursday 24/5/2012, the last date for receipt the investors applications. press here for more information
This is good news I like it... It can develop the tourism aspects in habbaniyah. It can act like Burj Alarab airport in Alexandria. See this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Borg_El_Arab_Airport and this can also serve low cost airliners in the future if the area develops.

·
Registered
3,477 Posts
This will be the 8th, 9th airport?

·
dreams of Babylon rising
13,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
let me count (excluding KRG):

1- Baghdad
2- Karbala
3- Najaf
4- Nassiriya
5- Amarah
6- Basra
7- Salahuddin (tikrit)
8- Mosul
9- Habbaniya! BINGO! yes its the 9th, EXCLUDING the 2 in Kurdistan.

what a DUMB DUMB thing... build Fast railways interconnecting to a few major airport "hubs". MUPPETS.

·
Registered
5,626 Posts
LOL Nasriyah and Amarah?! Really??? Never heard of those...

We only need about 4 international airports in Iraq:

1. Mosul (North)
2. Baghdad (Centre) (Capital)
3. Basra (South)

And one last one in between Najaf and Karbala specifically for Shia tourism.

And a passenger train railway system like the one we have in the UK. Like Sheytan said..

That would be perfect.

·
Bettengann
1,093 Posts

1- Baghdad
2- Karbala
3- Najaf
4- Nassiriya
5- Amarah
6- Basra
7- Salahuddin (tikrit)
8- Mosul

what a DUMB DUMB thing... build Fast railways interconnecting to a few major airport "hubs". MUPPETS.
Man it seems to be something soooooooooo obvious but yet again our beautiful government fails to see it. :eek:hno:

·
dreams of Babylon rising
13,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
LOL Nasriyah and Amarah?! Really??? Never heard of those...

We only need about 4 international airports in Iraq:

1. Mosul (North)
2. Baghdad (Centre) (Capital)
3. Basra (South)

And one last one in between Najaf and Karbala specifically for Shia tourism.

And a passenger train railway system like the one we have in the UK. Like Sheytan said..

That would be perfect.
you go tell that badr brigade thug who's transport "minister". I mean its so bloody obvious isn't it.

a fast railway central-Baghdad-Ramadi with a stop at the airport and in falluja. one train every 30 minutes. problem solved. no need for ramadi airport, and you cover the other main town in the province too! and your flights are all concentrated in one major hub. Do the same for a train baghdad-hilla, with a stop at the baghdad airport railway station, right underneath the terminal... one train every 30 minutes to hilla. problem solved no need for airport in hilla, and hallawis can access better flight connections from one "hub".

·
Registered
5,626 Posts
you go tell that badr brigade thug who's transport "minister". I mean its so bloody obvious isn't it.
Oooooooh I know this guy... I just googled him. I hate him.. oo shikla abad ma arta7leh. :D Sudug thug. Min wein jaybeeh hatheh?

There are so many hard-working ordinary Iraqis that are way more sophisticated and intelligent then the lot we have as ministers and politicians right now.... throughout all the parties. They deserve to be up there instead of these losers.

a fast railway central-Baghdad-Ramadi with a stop at the airport and in falluja. one train every 30 minutes. problem solved. no need for ramadi airport, and you cover the other main town in the province too! and your flights are all concentrated in one major hub. Do the same for a train baghdad-hilla, with a stop at the baghdad airport railway station, right underneath the terminal... one train every 30 minutes to hilla. problem solved no need for airport in hilla, and hallawis can access better flight connections from one "hub".
Yes. And the same for the areas around Basra and Mosul. Sometimes I feel like people in Iraq aren't capable of thinking..

·
Farewell Chalabi!
4,841 Posts
it takes 1.5 hours from Amarah and Nasiriyah to basra, make 30 minutes with a fast train, but still, why do i have ot go to another city to find an airport? i think its not a problem to have 9 airports, besides it will help us develop some aspects after a while, like air craft industry that needs airports or cargo hubs. May be low cost terminals. Even, turn a couple of them to militarized use too, like in cases of a plane is hijaked or with a problem it lands in one of them with special teams trained and ready to handle the situation... I know every airport has such services but may be if we get 9 airports then we can make them specialized, one low cost, one cargo, one mix use... etc

·
Registered
3,760 Posts
I told you lot before, hes a military wing leader or something. With n expierence or qualifications in transportation! He comes in the office like twice a week, bearly gets anything done. Theres always hundereds of delayed paper work that needs confirmation to be signed by him. My relative says in the main meetings, all of them sit around the table like lost donkeys.
How did he get such a position? These fukheds within the high parties cooperated with eachother on who shall get these top positions, and they even created their own salary they want to recieve.
How the shithell you think the MPs in the parliment get $30,000 a month.

·
Sumeri
1,957 Posts
I told you lot before, hes a military wing leader or something. With n expierence or qualifications in transportation! He comes in the office like twice a week, bearly gets anything done. Theres always hundereds of delayed paper work that needs confirmation to be signed by him. My relative says in the main meetings, all of them sit around the table like lost donkeys.
How did he get such a position? These fukheds within the high parties cooperated with eachother on who shall get these top positions, and they even created their own salary they want to recieve.
How the shithell you think the MPs in the parliment get $30,000 a month.
what a donkey. Ma beehum ay khair wala fa'ida.

Iraq is in the hands of people with the mental capacity of 12 year olds.

·
dreams of Babylon rising
13,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
chimp

minister of transport

·
Registered
5,626 Posts
Lek 3al aqal fix your teeth!!!! Fidha7itna giddam il 3alem ya weil..

Il floos il bayig-ha sawi beeha shi iyfeedak... khomo tu9rufa kulla 3al pacha?

·
Banned
3,185 Posts
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I told you all that we have not had any good leaders since the honorable kings.:)

Maybe electing Al-Maliki as a malik would help:lol::)

·
Sumeri
1,957 Posts

·
Galactico
11,194 Posts

1- Baghdad
2- Karbala
3- Najaf
4- Nassiriya
5- Amarah
6- Basra
7- Salahuddin (tikrit)
8- Mosul

Are all these "international" airports? :nuts:

by the way, why are you mocking him of the way he looks instead of just sticking to criticize his really stupid policy?

I really don't understand on what reasons Al Hakeem chose him..

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I told you all that we have not had any good leaders since the honorable kings.:)

Maybe electing Al-Maliki as a malik would help:lol::)
Oh gosh, aren't you tired of your monarchy idealization and lies?..

·
Banned
3,185 Posts
Oh gosh, aren't you tired of your monarchy idealization and lies?..
It was irony as you can see.:)

Saying that Faisal was a honorable person, good man and a good leader that did much good for Iraq is not a lie.

Yes, I would support introduction of monarchy again in Iraq and I think they were the best leaders of modern day Iraq (since 1920).

I hope that you can respect that.:)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts