SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone going for the Andrea Bocelli concert at the Hollywood Bowl in June? I received free tickets to the concert thanks to work done at UMD. My friend is going to the Bocelli concert at the Shrine Auditorium. They're both in June. I am pretty excited and this should be a great concert for me, especially after the release of his last album, Amore.

·
Shaken, never Stirred
8,014 Posts
^ Maybe when I'm like 35 or something. My music likings will evolved...... On the other hand my aunt loves his music/voice. :tyty:

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
starryeyezmel said:
Is anyone going for the Andrea Bocelli concert at the Hollywood Bowl in June? I received free tickets to the concert thanks to work done at UMD. My friend is going to the Bocelli concert at the Shrine Auditorium. They're both in June. I am pretty excited and this should be a great concert for me, especially after the release of his last album, Amore.

i need more information... this sounds like a killer date for my wife, maybe ill get some smooches afterwards!

·
Shaken, never Stirred
8,014 Posts
godblessbotox said:
i need more information... this sounds like a killer date for my wife, maybe ill get some smooches afterwards!

^ What a dream date.......... Nah maybe next time!!!!!

·
Registered
179 Posts
godblessbotox said:
^^ sold out... damnit

anyhow any one here go to ashes and snow on the pier?
Yes I did, great exhibit and the temporary structure by Shigeru Ban was amazing!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts