SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
JBKayaker12 wrote me this:

Its a big world out there you need to get out and explore. Skyscrapers are dime a dozen all over the world. Ive been to New York and quite frankly the skyscrapers there are nothing to be excited about.

Now, I have never met the person, talked with them, or ever heard of them, and just curious if anyone is a recipient of a letter from this ignorant fool?

·
Registered
116 Posts
why so harsh?

·
Registered
929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Why am I so harsh? Or the messenger?

If you were directed that comment to me, then I will tell you why.

First he implies, even though he doesn't know me, that I do not travel or as he put it, even though I have traveled this world extensively.

And second, he made the mistake of claiming all of legendary skyscrapers of New York City are nothing but lackluster.

I don't know why he wrote this derogatory, and quite insulted private message to me.

·
User
5,634 Posts
That's weird. I checked up his posting habits to look for any trolling habits, but didn't really find any. I'd just ignore it GVNY, if he continues to bother you, let me know.

·
Registered
3,441 Posts
simple answer to this GVNY: CURSE THE HELL OUTTA THAT GUY!!!!!!
not only does that feel good, it relieves all the stress you have gotten that day :)

·
Member, Winifred Fan Club
2,973 Posts
He's a regular poster at Philippines forums. Let's just say that sometimes he has controversial posts. Wouldn't really call it trolling though. Just controversial (for me at least).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts