Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Borat Sagdiev
818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought some of the Buffalo folk who know me might like to see a Pano of Steel City, Buffalo's Closest Neighbour (other than Toronto)

Enjoy!

SCROLL >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

·
Old Fart
833 Posts
Heckofa pano. I love the escarpment there, provides great views of the city. Thanks WZ1.

·
Registered
3,034 Posts
I think it's impressive how there's relatively dense development all the way from Hamilton, around the lake, culminating in the Toronto skyline at center. Only better view I can think of off-hand would be Chicago from Lake Michigan looking north.

·
Borat Sagdiev
818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
sargeantcm said:
I think it's impressive how there's relatively dense development all the way from Hamilton, around the lake, culminating in the Toronto skyline at center. Only better view I can think of off-hand would be Chicago from Lake Michigan looking north.

Here is a pic from hamilton zoomed a bit more that shows you just how dense it is too, unfortunatly you cant see east of Toronto much because of the direction but it is built up about the same all the way through ajax, pickering, oshawa and whitby.. Belive it or not, Toronto is built up pretty darn close to rochester (as the crow flies) i hear stories of people in my office who live in east toronto and pickering etc.. picking up Rochester HDTV better than Buffalo..

·
Mainland Sea & Sky
6,242 Posts
Great !

1 - 7 of 7 Posts