Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Lifer Pol
121 Posts
bustcapl said:
It was pretty poor though from what i remember
Oh you remember right Bustcapl.... it was very poor! They tried to make it like some serious national news channel with the big musical introductions and very serious, and not very attractive presenters.

I much preferred Liverpool L!VE on L!VE TV with the weather in Norwegian and the topless darts!

·
Registered
292 Posts
I remember Andy Bonner on Liverpool one. Not much news or interest at all. Pretty weak package. I'm sure there is more room and scope for a more dynamic channel for the city. There's always plenty going on beyond the Beatles and football.

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
At last a way out of Granada.
I don't think Granada are that bad. But I guess that's just my opinion.

Apparently the new station will cover Liverpool, St Helens, Wigan, Widnes and Wirral. Plus from looking at the coverage map it seems to cover Deeside, Mold, and a large section of north east Wales. I can't really see the point in a planned station for Mold, seeing as the Liverpool station covers its main urban areas (Queensferry/Connah's Quay/Shotton/Hawarden) better than it does. It's a little odd though how Chester seems to be like a blackspot for both stations.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts