1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
ĐЯ ฿฿ שίŧ&#
10,939 Posts

Developer : Premier Group
Escrow A/C opened

Payment Schedule

5% + Premium Now
5% 15th July 2008 Subject to Commencement of construction 5% 15th October 2008 Subject to Commencement of Pilling & shoring 5% 15th January 2009 Subject to completion of Basement
80% Upon complication

Information

Property Code:G+25

Community:

Dubai-Dubailand Liwan :
The gateway to Dubailand

Location: http://wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=25.105459&lon=55.372612&z=18&m=b

Prime location on the Emirates and Al Ain roads with easy access to Central Dubai and upcoming Silicon Oasis and Academic City Gateway to Dubai land and close to its major attractions, such as Universal Studios and Global Village. Much sought after low to medium rise community with over half of the Developments consisting of open spaces.
Total value of the development is AED 6 billion.

·
Banned
2,565 Posts
Its criminal these people are advertising a metro station next to their tower when the positions of the stations on the blue line haven't been decided.

·
Registered
2,948 Posts
I have the feeling that everything that has the words "German" "Berlin" "Frankfurt" or "Munich" in it is not going ahead!?

What's the reason for that, did all the German companies go bankrupt?

·
ĐЯ ฿฿ שίŧ&#
10,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No, as simple as most of them in location of uncomplicated infrastructure ...

·
ĐЯ ฿฿ שίŧ&#
10,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
DSO still not completed yet 60%.... you can see two thing sand , tower , tower , sand .

like JVS , Mizin , DSO

·
Registered
2,948 Posts
that's right not even a third of the area is built-up. In Liwan it is even worse, I don't think anything has started here yet so there wouldn't be any demand for towers like these anyway. Just like Majan, Arjan, IC Phase 3, Dubailand Residence Complex, IMPZ ...

as much as I love this kind of towers I really can't see them getting built anytime soon.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts