SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
ĐЯ ฿฿ שίŧ&#
10,939 Posts

Crystal Park is a residential tower located directly in the centre of Masar district, overlooking the biggest park in Arjan and the headlining Great Wheel (‘Dubai Eye’). Crystal Park offers you luxurious, modern living with the style and glamour of 1920ís Art Deco. Distinguished interior design, elegant finishing and state-of-the-art facilities make Crystal Park a unique place to live.

- Underground parking

- Gymnasium, swimming pool, Jacuzzi & steam rooms, squash court

- Massage treatment centers

- 20 Studios, 60 One Bedroom Apartments, 30 Two Bedroom Apartments

- Total of 110 Apartments and retail outlets

- Expected completion date: Early 2010

·
Registered
15 Posts

will the fitness will be free or will it be as in marina view tower (access only for paying members)?

Crystal Park is a residential tower located directly in the centre of Masar district, overlooking the biggest park in Arjan and the headlining Great Wheel (‘Dubai Eye’). Crystal Park offers you luxurious, modern living with the style and glamour of 1920ís Art Deco. Distinguished interior design, elegant finishing and state-of-the-art facilities make Crystal Park a unique place to live.

- Underground parking

- Gymnasium, swimming pool, Jacuzzi & steam rooms, squash court

- Massage treatment centers

- 20 Studios, 60 One Bedroom Apartments, 30 Two Bedroom Apartments

- Total of 110 Apartments and retail outlets

- Expected completion date: Early 2010
will the fitness will be free or will it be as in marina view tower (access only for paying members)?

·
George
622 Posts
interesting tower for Dubai. Seems VERY Classical in style. Renderings look nice but this seems out of place compared to modern and old Arabic style architecture...or I'm just crazy. I feel that in Europe it would be highly more appropriate.

·
ĐЯ ฿฿ שίŧ&#
10,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
no my friends i don't know nothing about this developer or anything about time of complete date ! developer said early 2010 could be more or less ... actually it depend on infrastructure if it ready or not !?

Regards
Bizzy

·
Registered
105 Posts
DO NOT BUY OR DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY.

THEY HAVE CAUSED SO MANY BLUNDERS AND THE WAY THEY HAVE TREATED OWNERS AND RESIDENTS IN MARINA VIEW TOWERS IS APPALLING. LAND DEPARTMENT IS SWAMPED WITH COMPLAINTS ON THIS COMPANY.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts