Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
670 Posts
Any news on this project? ACI seemed to have launched these at a high price but I am told they are re-selling is this true?

·
Registered
670 Posts
Is Al Rashed the developer of this project? What the situation with the infrastructure? When will construction start?

·
Registered
10,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
from what i know they are at excavation stage for whole site ! still need time to be all plots ready ...

·
Registered
10,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Al Rashed Real Estate launches Dh3.6 bn freehold properties in Ajman

14-Aug-2008

Al Rashed Real Estate launched Dh3.6 billion freehold commercial and residential properties in the emirate of Ajman, and teamed up with ACI's marketing expertise, to bolster its hi-end real estate solutions.
Mr. Robin Lohmann, Managing Director of ACI Real Estate said, "At ACI we are very selective about our ventures and each must display uncommon synergy and culminate in purposeful, sustained yields. We are honoured to market the project for Al Rashed Real Estate, who strives to set high standard of quality, creating innovative concepts and added value for customers."

Springfield Residences and Highfield Commercial Towers - comprising four towers each - are located in Humaid City in Ajman, a self-contained development featuring a mix of residential and commercial properties. Each residential tower will offer 25 floors to its residents, while each commercial tower will boast 45 floors

·
Registered
670 Posts
Looks like Mr Rashed got bought out by a saudi company....Al Moosa (not sure if thats spelt right). Investors arent happy! Not sure whats going to happen with this.......it could turn messy with ACI, Al Rashed and now the new company.

Anyone know anything I dont?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts