Bahraini_guy
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw this in property arabia exhibition,

New Tower in Mahooz 35 stories.

·
Registered
755 Posts
so i guess they changed the height restrictions in mahooz too. well its inevitable and bound to happen sooner or later, i just feel sorry for the people who own a two-story villa next to this tower. :)

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
Shame actually they should concentrate on KF Highway and surrounding area first and not just give high rise permits all over .Skyline BRN you sound like you own a plot there :)

·
Registered
3,422 Posts
I think the location will be great as long as they plan the area around it right. They need to develop tubli bay, such a nice area.

·
Registered
755 Posts
Century 21 to market new Bahrain tower

Posted: Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Manama

Al Marzooq Group has appointed Century 21 Bahrain, a broker office in one of the world’s largest real estate networks, to be the exclusive sales and marketing agents for the company’s new, luxury residential development, situated in Mahooz, Bahrain.

The agreement signed between the companies is worth $20 million and will usher in an era of significant development for the Mahooz area.

Present at the signing ceremony at Century 21’ Bahrain’s Manama headquarters were Abdul Wahed Al Kooheji, CEO and vice chairman, Century 21 Bahrain; and S Najeeb Isa Al Marzooq and S Saeed Isa Al Marzooq, partners, Al Marzooq Group.

Under the terms of the agreement, Century 21 Bahrain will be the exclusive sales and marketing agents for Bella Vista Tower, which will be the first high-rise development in the Mahooz area.

Conveniently located on the Sheikh Isa bin Salman Highway, Bella Vista Tower, is set to appeal to Bahraini and Saudi investors as well as expatriates.

“The Bella Vista Tower heralds an era of progress and development for the Mahooz area, which is a prime location given its proximity to Saudi Arabia. Mahooz is an area with great potential but till date it has been notably under-developed. We expect several more high-profile real-estate developments to be announced in the Mahooz area following Bella Vista Tower’s groundbreaking,” said Najeeb Isa Al Marzooq.

“At Century 21 Bahrain we distinguish ourselves through our associations with unique, pioneering developments such as the Bella Vista Tower. We look forward to continuing our alliance with the Al Marzooq Group and bringing more luxury high-rises to the Kingdom,” said Al Kooheji.

Bella Vista Tower is set for completion in 2008 and features state-of-the-art amenities. With a four-storey parking facility, a cinema room, multi-purpose hall and many more attractive benefits, it is set to change the landscape of the Mahooz area, said a spokesman.

One of Bella Vista’s unique features is that all apartments in the tower will overlook Tubli Bay.

Tubli Bay has been designated a World Natural Heritage site by Unesco and Bella Vista Tower apartment owners can enjoy unspoilt views of one of the Kingdom’s richest natural reserves, said the spokesman.

Bella Vista offers one- and two-bedroom freehold apartments. “It boasts one of the most competitive prices to date in the GCC’s budding real-estate market,” added the spokesman.

link

·
Registered
701 Posts
wow I like the design....Looks like it should be on SZR :lol: .. Anyway I hope to see more high rises in that area, so that tower will not become like Almoayed!

·
2,424 Posts
35 is tooo tall for Mahouz..!!! It should be in seef!

I hope they follow it up immediately with other 20+ storie towers...!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts