·
Dubai
40,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just started in Ajman as well:)

Al Barakah to build Ajman's tallest tower
Staff Report
Published: May 19, 2008, 00:16

Dubai: Al Barakah Group, the Dubai-based real estate group with a strong presence in all the segments of the real estate value-chain and a project portfolio of more than Dh8 billion, on Sunday announced 'Manara Ajman' the tallest tower in Ajman.

This 95-storey tower is a part of the Dh4 billion mixed-used development in Marmooka City, which is being developed by Al Barakah group. While Manara Ajman (or 'Lighthouse of Ajman' in Arabic) certainly adds an interesting vertical dimension to Ajman's skyline, the actual height of the tower has not yet been revealed.

Manara Ajman would be part of a larger multi-towered project - The Crest. The Crest would offer free-hold residential, commercial and retail space along with modern leisure, lifestyle, well-being, entertainment and fine dining opportunities.

"The Crest is Al Barakah's most ambitious project till date and an iconic development in itself that gives Ajman its first ever tall tower- Manara Ajman. While Manara Ajman adds a distinct advantage to the project, the other USP of the project is most certainly its location as the gateway to Marmooka City," said Imran Khan, CEO of Al Barakah

In addition to Manara Ajman, the 6 million square feet development would include four other towers-Burj Royale, Burj Regal, Burj Monarch, and Burj Regent.

The Burj Regent and the Burj Monarch will share a common podium that would incorporate diverse retail opportunities spread over an area of 1 million square foot with a dedicated car park for the retail section.

http://www.gulfnews.com/business/Real_Estate_Property/10214290.html

·
Dubai
40,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

by Lynne Roberts on Monday, 19 May 2008

AJMAN’S TALLEST: The 95-storey ‘Manara Ajman’ will form part of a four billion dirham development covering six million square feet.Al Barakah is to build what will be the tallest tower in Ajman as part of a development worth 4 billion dirhams ($1.1 billion) in Marmooka City, it announced on Sunday.

The 95-storey tower will form part of ‘The Crest’, a mixed-used development including residential, commercial and retail space, the Dubai-based real estate group said in a statement.

‘Manara Ajman’, the height of which has not yet been revealed, will sit alongside four other towers - Burj Royale, Burj Regal, Burj Monarch and Burj Regent - which together cover a total of six million square feet.

Scheduled for completion in 2012, the project was designed by Primatec International, with Adnan Saffarini appointed as lead architects.

Al Barakah CEO Imran Khan said the development was the group’s most ambitious project to date, and “an iconic development in itself that gives Ajman its first ever tall tower”.

http://www.arabianbusiness.com/519629-al-barakah-to-build-ajmans-tallest-tower?ln=en

·
Registered
238 Posts
Wonderful for Ajman (and about time it had a supertall!)

Their contact number is 04 282 8343. I called them up and they will be launching this project in around 4 months. Their other tower - Monarch Tower (which is also one of the 5 towers in the Crest) - is currently selling in pre-launch. I should be getting pricing shortly so will post back in the relevant thread once I get details.

One thing that potentially concerns me is that they appear to be a very small outfit - they guy I spoke to said that the company is mostly made up of a group of long-time friends and this is their first big project. He did mention that they have a development in Dubailand and also Crimson Court in Emirates City so I'll check them out. However it doesn't give me a huge amount of confidence (they dont even have a website yet either). Is this grounds for concern or am I being sceptical/pessimistic?!

·
Registered
10,939 Posts

Al Barakah is to build what will be the tallest tower in Ajman as part of a development worth 4 billion dirhams ($1.1 billion) in Marmooka City, it announced on Sunday.

The 95-storey tower will form part of ‘The Crest’, a mixed-used development including residential, commercial and retail space, the Dubai-based real estate group said in a statement.

‘Manara Ajman’, the height of which has not yet been revealed, will sit alongside four other towers - Burj Royale, Burj Regal, Burj Monarch and Burj Regent - which together cover a total of six million square feet.
Scheduled for completion in 2012, the project was designed by Primatec International, with Adnan Saffarini appointed as lead architects.

Al Barakah CEO Imran Khan said the development was the group’s most ambitious project to date, and “an iconic development in itself that gives Ajman its first ever tall tower”.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts