1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Project Name : TRICON LAKE VIEW
Type: RESIDENTIAL
Project Completion : 2010
Project Overview : Tricon LakeView, another premier residential project is a ground plus 30 storey building designed by the UAE's top architectural firm, Adnan Saffarini engineering Consultancy. Ideally located in Emirates Lake Towers on Emirates Road, with close proximity to the Shopping Mall, Masjid and Lake. Tricon LakeView offers you tthe oppertunity to buy freehold property in the leading development in Ajman and has UAE family visa facilities. With easy interest free payment plans for 3 and 5 years. Owning your home has never been so easy! Health Club Barbeque Area Swimming Pool Sauna and Steam Billiards Room Laundry Room Prayer Room 24 hour security Business Centre Wireless Internet Multi-purpose Hall
Location Ajman, one of the seven Emirates located in the Persian Gulf, is a mere twenty minute drive from Dubai International Airport. Ajman is famous for its diving sites, sandy beaches, cornice walkways, old souk,traditional dhows, mountain villages & old forts.

·
Registered
8 Posts
TRICON Lake View

Hi,

This is the first mail in this thread. I would like to put forward my contentions and worries regarding the development of this project which is lingeing on and on since last one year since its launch.
Is there anybody who bought a flat in this project??
Is anybody aware regarding the progress in this project in last ONE year?
As per my information even the land is not handed over to the Master developer by Ajman authorities and we are paying siince last 12 months. What a pity.:eek:hno:
If we contact the developer they say we will start soon.... but in reality the status is as follows:

Land - not in developer's hand
Soil testing - not done yet
Who will construct - not known

Everything is only on papers....and to further add to worries, the agreement contract does not give the buyer any relaxation but gives all powers to the developer.

Emirate Lakes towers as a Master development seems to be delayed.
Can anybody help or inform what is going on? We have already paid approx 35%....

·
Registered
8 Posts
I called ARRA regarding this development and thay say that the registration is still under process...... It is already sooooo long time since I heard from Tricon......they seem to have vanished in thin air. Definitely their customer service is pathetic.

·
Registered
1 Posts
To Raw10
About TRICON Lake View
I also bought an apt in that building. It was advertised by realonedubai (Croydon, England) and I stopped paying as I do have very serious doubts about either realonedubai or the project itself. Tricon Holdings FZC is nowhere to be found, realonedubai have filed for a strike-off in England and I have asked help from a lawyer in Dubai to see what can be done. Don't even know whether I am the supposed owner of the property. This is a real disappointment, thought that the Emirates would look very closely to what was going on in the property market, but they don't seem to bother. Even Mr. Nidesh at Chapal World - the head developer of Emirates Lake Towers - never seems to be around when I call. Now I've had it and the rest must be done in court or via mediation.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts