SkyscraperCity Forum banner

Arba Minch (አርባ ምንጭ) | Southern Region (ደቡብ) | City Gallery

19K views 23 replies 16 participants last post by  GetLostInET 
#1 ·
#13 ·
#19 ·
One thing about reptiles is that , unlike the warm blooded mammals and birds, they can never be tamed in captivity, they will be ok with their keepers as long as they feed them, but the day they forget to feed them they will make them dinner.

Reactions: s@lomon and Kibret
#21 ·
I remember this pristine area from my childhood days. The pure spring water, , the fresh mountain air, the deep forests and meadows like green silk carpets.... I am glad some of it has survived but a lot of deforestation has been going on the last few years from what I can see on google maps. It's on my list to visit this summer.

#22 ·
Hope this plan will be fruitful.

ከሁለት አመታት በፊት ለትልቅ አላማ ተሰብስበን ያቀድነው ስራ ነበር ዛሬ በትነሹ ፍሬውን ማየት ጀምረናል።

መልካም እድል ለውብዋ ከተማዬ አርባምንጭ

....... ኢኮ-ሪሲሊየንት - ስማርት ከተማ .......

ስማርት አርባምንጭ (SAM- 2064) በበጎ ፈቃደኞች የተጀመረው የ50 ዓመታት የከተማ ልማት ፕሮግራም ነው። ፕሮግራሙ ከ2014-2064 ተግባራዊ እንዲሆን ታቅዷል። አርባምንጭ ከተማ ግንባር ቀደም ኢኮ-ሪሲሊየንት - ስማርት ከተማ እና በአፍሪካ ምርጥ የቱሪዝም መዳረሻ ለማድረግ ያለመ ነው። የከተማ ፕላን በአዲስ መልክ በመንደፍ 16 አዳዲስ ፕሮጀክቶችን በመተግበር የከተማውን አቀማመጥና የወደፊት የከተማዋን ቅርፅ ይለውጣል። መርሃ ግብሩ ወደ 100,000 የሚጠጉ አዳዲስ የስራ እድሎችን የሚፈጥር ሲሆን አርባምንጭን በ2060 በድምሩ 5,000,000 ህዝብ የሚኖርባትን አርባምንጭን በአፍሪካ ከሚገኙት ኤኮ-ሪሲሊየንት ሜጋሲቲዎች አንዷ ያደርጋታል። የፕሮግራሙ የፋይናንስ ምንጭ ከተለያዩ ምንጮች ማለትም ከአካባቢው ማህበረሰብ፣ ከግሉ ሴክተር፣ ከአለም አቀፍ ባለሀብቶች፣ ከመንግስት እና ከአለም አቀፍ ለጋሾች የተገኘ ነው ተብሎ ተገምቷል። አጠቃላይ የመርሃ ግብሩ አተገባበር በ SAM-2025 ፕሮግራም ጽ/ቤት፣ በአርባምንጭ ዩኒቨርሲቲ እና በአርባምንጭ ከተማ አስተዳደር የጋራ ትብብር የሚመራ ይሆናል።

….. Eco-Resilient Smart city Arbaminch ….

Smart Arbaminch (SAM 2064) is a 50 years urban development program that is initiated by volunteers. The program envisioned to be implemented from 2014-2064. It aimed at making Arbaminch one of the leading Eco Resilient –smart city and best tourism destination in Africa. It also envisions redesigning the urban plan and implementing 16 innovative projects that will change the urban setting and future shape of the city. The program will create nearly 100,000 new job opportunities and will make Arbaminch one of the Eco-Resilient megacities in Ethiopia with a total population of 5,000,000 in 2060. The cost of the program is estimated to be 353 Million USD. The financial source of the program assumed to be obtain from various sources including the local community, private sector, international investors, the government and international donors. The overall implementation of the program will be governed by joint collaboration of SAM-2025 program office, Arbaminch University and the Arbaminch city administration.

Yonas Assefa