Avida Towers One Union Place
Arca South
Taguig

- 17 residential level
- 32 units per floor
- 2 basement parking & amenities on the ground floor
- est. 108,000/sqm
- studio(23) 1br(36) 2br(58)

Per agent, License to Sell (LTS) will be released next month.

Studio unit starts at 2.5M nonVAT...:nuts:

·
Registered
10 Posts
��☕ this is something exciting to look forward to , near NAIA , now there's an added convenience if we're just going back to visit manila over a long weekend ✈����������

·
Banned
28,180 Posts
AVIDA LAND's Avida Towers One Union Place [3T|16F|mix|res]
@ ARCA South, Taguig City, Metro Manila

AVIDA Land​

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hi,

I would be very careful before investing in AVIDA projects.
AVIDA Intima is delayed by 19 months (from 4th Quarter 2015 to April 2017).

AVIDA 34th Street in BGC Tower 1 is delayed (by one year I believe). How much more delayed will be Tower 2 which is due last Quarter of 2016.

I would not be surprised AVIDA One Union (all towers) will meet the same fate.

AVIDA don't understand the financial burden those delays are causing to their customers.
I will never buy from AVIDA again. I just give you the advice to think twice before you buy from them.
I always thought Ayala Land was the most reliable developer alas this is not the case.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hi,

I would be very careful before investing in AVIDA projects.
AVIDA Intima is delayed by 19 months (from 4th Quarter 2015 to April 2017).

AVIDA 34th Street in BGC Tower 1 is delayed (by one year I believe). How much more delayed will be Tower 2 which is due last Quarter of 2016.

I would not be surprised AVIDA One Union (all towers) will meet the same fate.

AVIDA don't understand the financial burden those delays are causing to their customers.
I will never buy from AVIDA again. I just give you the advice to think twice before you buy from them.
I always thought Ayala Land was the most reliable developer alas this is not the case.
How I wish it will not happen to Avida's One Union Place. :eek:hno:

·
Banned
28,180 Posts
^^ ^^

Construction Updates:

AVIDA Land

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hi guys! I have a question, do Avida ask for a "move in" fee like the other developer does? I read and heard a lot of these things, paying like almost a quarter of a million pesos just to move in? Wtf!? :)

Can anyone enlighten me specifically for this Avida's One Union Place project. Thanks! :)

·
Registered
217 Posts
Depending on the size of the unit there are "other charges" that can go from 100k up to much more. These are primarily taxes or fees paid to govt. The good thing w Ayala is the amount is listed up front so there are no surprises down the road

·
Banned
28,180 Posts
^^ ^^

Construction Updates:

AVIDA Land

·
SILVER FOX
342 Posts
I don't think so. hindi naman high-end ang avida.

Based on existing Avida Towers nasa 60-70/sqm.
(im not 100% sure)
with all the commercial establishment / retails surrounding this Avida, I just realized assoc dues might jump upto 100/sqm or higher.

same thing will happen sa Avida Towers in BGC.

1 - 20 of 182 Posts