SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Mute & Pause
6,604 Posts
Buenos Aires is beautiful. I recommend visiting in spring... actually.

It's always great to see pictures of the city.

You have intellectual poverty, guille_89uy.

·
Registered
295 Posts
I DO appreciate this thread. I went to BsAs Oct 8-20 for the first time. I've travelled through Europe and the US a lot and let me tell you BsAs is the first city I feel really compelled to do a repeat visit.

Great architecture is great architecture but the people -not the buildings - make a city and BsAs has the best of both worlds. Yes, it is by no means perfect, but that's fine , it's the real world.

·
Registered
2,140 Posts
I love Buenos Aires

·
Banned
3,543 Posts
It's only for Argentinians, in any case... there are at least 98242342349028348762389 threads of Buenos Aires...
poor guy!

he just enters to BAs threads in order to criticize the city and argentinians.

he must be very very very complexed.

stop trolling AH!

·
Banned
1,940 Posts
It's nice to see how at least 60 % of posts of Argentinian threads in the international forum are signed by Argentinans themselves... the ones who troll are you. Stop invading the international forum with 3724234234213423423 threads about the (amazing) capital of your country.

·
Registered
351 Posts
si es troll denuncialo con un moderador y listo, a ver quien te va a dar bola...
no se crean ciudades todos los dias, asique es probable que se repitan mucho las mas "dignas" de ser mostradas, no te sientas mal si Buenos Aires aparece mas que tu ciudad, pero no tenes ninguna necesidad de entrar al thread, si no te gusta, ignoralo

·
Banned
3,543 Posts
It is always the same. Could you please stop showing your capital?
It's only for Argentinians, in any case... there are at least 98242342349028348762389 threads of Buenos Aires...
It's nice to see how at least 60 % of posts of Argentinian threads in the international forum are signed by Argentinans themselves... the ones who troll are you. Stop invading the international forum with 3724234234213423423 threads about the (amazing) capital of your country.
^^

please mods, ban the megatroll

(mas que troll es un trollazo!)

·
Somewhere In Time...
4,839 Posts
¿Cuál es tu problema catalancito? Si no te gusta el thread, no entres y listo, pero no vengas a molestar, puede ser? Nadie quiere escuchar tus quejas sin sentido, este foro es para debatir sobre arquitectura, si no te gusta Buenos Aires, no participes del thread y listo.

En cambio de usar tu tiempo para escribir huevadas, podrias tranquilamente usar ese tiempo para armar un interesante hilo de tu ciudad, Barcelona, que por cierto es hermosa, pero bueno, se ve que sos muy inmaduro todavía.

No seas tan bobo (gilipollas, en tu idioma).

1 - 17 of 17 Posts