SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Real Horrorshow
House for a veteran with PTSD. Tried to create a house that was equally open and intimate, and also implement a connection to nature where there currently is none.

Renovation and expansion of this building:

Exterior:

Basement:

First floor:

Second floor:

Roof:

Registered
My final project for the past semester. It's a summer house for a millionaire with 5 daughters. There were certain requirements like a cinema, bowling alleys and a photographic studio, due to the hobbies of the several users of the house. It is located in the middle of the Utah Desert. The client wanted a supermodern steel+glass house, so the style was relatively limited. The plot was huge, so we had liberty to choose exactly where we would locate our house. My choice was specially decided because of the views and winds.

usuario Registrado
Title: IJschots

Second year project of mine. Assignment was to design a folly that would bring the people of IJburg (a suburb of Amsterdam) closer to eachother. Instead of going for something monumental I wanted to design something that would rather act like a piece of furniture.

LIBERTINED
^ That is truly amazing, great sketches! It looks like it's inspired by the expressionist Amsterdam School of the 1910s/20s.
I like when architects work the "traditional" way, it often creates much better buildings. What's the chances it gets realised?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts