SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
Did anyone invest in this? Has anyone got contracts? I was told it would be lauched in August amoungst much fan fair, hasnt happened and its novemeber. Still no floor plans. Given the current market conditions, not sure its worth making the next payment, thoughts anyone?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi I agree, we have not had any thing. Hydra seem like they dont care. Sovereign and Starwoods are thieves.....

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Seems Hydra and Starwood surprised all the investors and offered them alternative investments and let them consolidate. amazing. AD always full of surprises. This is very positive, shows really profesionalism and is great news for AD that the developers r not going to have any issues in the credit crunch. I think AD will really take off towards the end of the year.

·
Registered
10,939 Posts
Did anyone invest in this? Has anyone got contracts? I was told it would be lauched in August amoungst much fan fair, hasnt happened and its novemeber. Still no floor plans. Given the current market conditions, not sure its worth making the next payment, thoughts anyone?
any info about this project ? any source ??

1 - 7 of 7 Posts