SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I grew up In LA California and in LA we have some beautiful women but I have noticed that many of the women I have met in my hometown are not really that down to earth. Example you might see a lady and speak and she would not say hello. Or in a conversation with a woman from LA some ladies here I find are very superficial. I went to several southern cities this past summer and found many ladies there to be very down to earth and more friendly. In fact when I visit J'ville FL. I met several females there who flirted with me like crazy and very friendly. I was shock I heard about the southern hospitality but I was blown away by it I guess it's like that down south. Are southern women more down to earth than city women? Then again maybe I'm running into the wrong women in LA.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Southern women are more down to earth, and they're easier on the eyes, in cities and elsewhere. OHHHH!!!! I'm gonna get flamed for this one. But, it is my experience.

·
Civilization
2,713 Posts
Some southern women can get very haughty and have a rude attitude. (Probably because of the weather) But they are fun to be around when they are happy. Some of them are really sweet. Just go to a church and the women will be very welcoming and nice.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Why even Southern Women who have moved to a whole other country can be the most wonderful women you'll ever want to meet! And yes, sometimes the heat & humidity can be damaging to more than our perfect skin, but once you get to know us, you'll surely forgive us any assumed rudeness as it's surely not directed at you (if you are being nice).

:hi:

·
Megalomaniac
4,171 Posts
Cannonized said:
Southern women are more down to earth, and they're easier on the eyes, in cities and elsewhere. OHHHH!!!! I'm gonna get flamed for this one. But, it is my experience.

give me a yankee. wham bam, thank you maam. :)

i dunno, maybe it's growing up in the south and grass is greener on the other side, but southern women aren't my thing. i can only really think of one i've been attracted to, and it was the wierdest thing because she was the almost the complete opposite of the type i'm usually attracted to (and by southern, i'm excluding texas.)

i need to move from here, or go to one of those yankee colonies (North Carolina, Atlanta) if i'm ever going to settle down.

-

·
Registered
6,319 Posts
I find Southern women more charming and feminine. I have lived in NYC, and while I have met many georgeous girls, there is something about the Southern girls that make them more attractive in my eyes. Not better, not worse, and definitely not perfect, just more charming.

·
Registered
2,889 Posts
Women have all kinds of personalities from all areas (depending on the time of the month)! With that said, the women in the South are certainly more attractive than women anywhere else in the country. For one thing...they are natural, not plastic.

·
Megalomaniac
4,171 Posts
Sean in New Orleans said:
Women have all kinds of personalities from all areas (depending on the time of the month)! With that said, the women in the South are certainly more attractive than women anywhere else in the country. For one thing...they are natural, not plastic.
i've met plenty of plastic southern women. their brains are especially more plastic than other women.

so far, i disagree with everyone in this thread. southern women ain't the women for me.

-

·
Registered
174 Posts
A woman going to be a woman. They're all the same to me, no difference. They all take your money and leave you with shit. Southern woman, country woman, city woman all the same, but different locations.

·
Registered
177 Posts
soulbro said:
Are southern women more down to earth than city women?
Im not sure "Down to earth" and "women" ever belong in the same sentence. :p

But yeah I gotta say cities are a mixed bag. You get some of the best dressed and blazzingly hot chickys, but damn there are so many dykish-bitchy-career-oriented-life-sucking-permanintly-depressed-proto-lesbians that it evens out (heavily) in favor of the South ;)

·
Banned
1,098 Posts
This thread is hilarious :rofl:
In my personal opinion, it really comes down to the individual girl. I've met some cute, down to earth transplant girls, as well as shallow girls. Same for native southern girls.

I guess overall, southern girls are pretty down to earth. Southern girls are generally sweet, yet feisty. Girls from the Midwest give me the impression that they are down to earth and more mild mannered.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Sean in New Orleans said:
Be careful there Sean. I dated a girl for 4 years who had a couple plastic parts, if ya know what I mean. :runaway:

·
Registered
943 Posts
Ask the MODs to create a whole new "Southeastern Question" forum for you and everyone else who begs a certain demograph of opinions. And there should be a poll, and after a certain time, the final votes will then make the question being asked, factual statement, or not.

·
1981 Civic
2,911 Posts
Ill answer this one: It depends on your preference. I like Southern girls, the sexiness and all, but Northern girls are more sophisticated, if that makes sense.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts