SkyscraperCity Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Do you have photos of the TPS Tifos ? The ones I have seen r very cool..

·
Member #109
2,716 Posts
ch1le said:
hasnt this been done a gazillion times already ;)
Yes something like that. I even think there are active threads too...

@ DLL: It's not UC, and I also have my doubt if it will ever be build.

·
Member #109
2,716 Posts
Because there has been talk about it for quite some time, but pretty much nothing has happend. And there are also the Ørestad arena plans (which aren't sure either), but I doubt more than one of them will be build (if any).

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
^ Yes, mlm is right. The Hans Christian Andersen arena was supposed to open last Saturday, but the last time I checked there was still just an empty field at the place with no construction going on... :(

·
Positivist
2,590 Posts
mlm said:
Because there has been talk about it for quite some time, but pretty much nothing has happend. And there are also the Ørestad arena plans (which aren't sure either), but I doubt more than one of them will be build (if any).
That would be pretty awesome if both of them were going to be built :) But it mostly likely wont happen .. i do however hope that the multi-arena will be built .. it would do a hell of a lot not only for the danes but also for the country itself ...
I just sent an email to [email protected] asking them about the multiarena ... im hoping that they can give me an answer on whats going on, if they do, ill post it on the original multi-arena thread .. :)

·
Member #109
2,716 Posts
/\ Cool, we'll se if they answer.

I don't think there's any need for 2 such arenas in Copenhagen, I simply don't see what they would be used for. I guess such an arena would need atleast one icehockey or handball team, and right now there no such team in the area that has and average attendance of 2000+ (maybe FCK handball, doubt it tough). FCK or Brøndby would probably have to get a icehockey team, if they wants to get attendances anywhere near the capacity of such arena. It will of probably be used for concerts and other events too, but they'll (whichever is build) also need a "home team" of some kind.

·
Banned
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hartwall Arena, Helsinki, Jokerit:

Helsinki Arena (old arena), IFK Helsinki:

·
Timelord victorious
2,681 Posts
THe hc arena has been delaid so many times that even brøndby has said it wont happen. >The company behind it no longer excists and they had never build anything in the first place....

So, no I doubt it will happen...

·
Banned
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
THe hc arena has been delaid so many times that even brøndby has said it wont happen. >The company behind it no longer excists and they had never build anything in the first place....

So, no I doubt it will happen...
sad to hear that.. the renderings were amazing! :eek:kay:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.