Votes: 5 7.5%
  • less than 3

Votes: 8 11.9%
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Mr.Br*gthside
23,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This city is located in southern Peru, 1000 km south of Lima. It has 800,000 inhabitants. Unfortunatley the city suffers of regular earthquakes, which doesnt enforces the construction of tall buildings. However the city is a jewel itself. I hope you like it.

Under the rain

·
TRUXILLO del PERU !!!
13,751 Posts
great pics !

Arequipa actually enjoys having a great landscape surrounding it ! I love this city and the fact that it´s near the Misti volcano which fits so perfectly for photo postcards !

On the other hand, i think Arequipa doesn´t have a defined skyline, but it can get one in the next 3 or 4 years with some new low-rises among the existing short and dwarf buildings such as the pretty Villa Médica.

By the way, what a wonderful photo that of Villa Médica´s 6 towers and the mountains behind on an sunset time !

·
13,727 Posts
My god¡¡¡ I love it...Arequipa is one of the most wonderful cities in Perú......I think mountains give a special touch to this peruvian city. Thanks for the pics. I hope come back to Arequipa in the future.

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
a city that has a beautiful natural landscape,sky and mountains.Its a city full of history in every street you pass.A very pleasant city to visit and for those who like to live in peace and tranquility,a very good choice.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts