barracks plaza rising (16st/55m)-

new altaire crane-

up allendale and exchange plaza-

new paving in the hay st mall-

part of the skyline from hyde park-

HYDE PARK PHOTOS-

Queens gardens photos-

FROM WESTRALIA APARTMETS-
this new 18v residential tower had an open day for all to go and view. there was a display unit on lv 12 however it didnt cut it so we went up to the penthouse on 18 with permission.

ok it was really late in the day and i really wanted a skyline shot so tried to edit out sun lol-

roof of neighbouring tower from lv12-

langly park and abc/hemisphere-

ground floor-

the view u can expect from the penthouse-

northern view-

newly developed cluster of towers-

perth skyline from como-

interesting walkway-

a nearly topped out raffles apartments-

·
16,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
god dammit im sick of putting my threads up which take alot of effort and enver getting any views or relplies!!

·
Insert text here:
1,228 Posts
you've done well mate. Some angle's there of perth I havnt seen so very interesting. Don't worrie, im shure people see these pictures and appriciate them, they are just to lazy to reply and create conversation. I havnt seen many ground shot's of perth from ground level, through the city center. got any to share?

·
Registered
574 Posts
I always enjoy your pics of Perth. I spend hours looking at them. Looks like the West Coast Eagles this year.

·
Registered
8,590 Posts
kota16 said:
I always enjoy your pics of Perth. I spend hours looking at them.
Yeah, I love the Perth related threads.

I think that may be the dilaz89 part of the team ranting :rant:. I remember his famous rant that none of "youze Easterners" were interested in the Perth material.

chrilaz89aus, don't forget that also a lot of forumers are still on dial-up. So they may not have the patience for all your great pics to download.

Top thread (again)! :eek:kay: Perth can be very pretty.

·
16,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
derr ovcouse its me ranting!:D

is it worth me posting yesterdays pics from a vacant lv35 cp and a couple of other good finds or not?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I must say you have posted some wonderful pics of Perth beauty. I always like beautiful picture and the side view and inside bar used in photography improving the stylish level. I wanted to know about affordable apartments in perth area. How much it cost me and my friend.

allendale apartments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts