SkyscraperCity banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1041 - 1060 of 1095 Posts

·
Banned
19 Posts
^^ like I posted in our local forum, long before we announced our first case, it is very obvious that this is a mere propaganda to destroy chinese economy, and it eventually works. I bet in the near future european countries and the USA to be precise will treat this virus just like any other seasonal flu, yet the damage has been made in China's economy. That's their main goal.

Bear in mind that the mortality rate of this virus is 2%, and the number of recovered patients as of today has already reached more than 50%.
What a silly theory, China themselve quarantined 90.000.000 their own citizen. Build two big emergency hopital in one weeks and prolong their holiday for another month. if it was propaganda, it must be a Chinese propaganda.
When korea is infested, they was banned to entre 80 countries. is that a strategy to destroy their economy too??

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
^^ like I posted in our local forum, long before we announced our first case, it is very obvious that this is a mere propaganda to destroy chinese economy, and it eventually works. I bet in the near future european countries and the USA to be precise will treat this virus just like any other seasonal flu, yet the damage has been made in China's economy. That's their main goal.

Bear in mind that the mortality rate of this virus is 2%, and the number of recovered patients as of today has already reached more than 50%.
Even the 36-year old woman in Indonesia has been recovering after recognized, and another one is under treatment...

I assume, there are many people infected but don't realize it, or recovered in 14 days incubation time and think it's just common flu

I assume (again) the preference of people to drink jamu when feel sick, which is based on turmeric, ginger and so on can increase the immunity, besides the climate here is hot and humid all the time

Eventhough, keep calm and don't be panic, keep watching your relatives if they get cough, fever or flu

·
Unregistered User
2,822 Posts
Just test who just came back from the infected country and hade systoms. Korea, China... you named it.
Uk alone already tested 7000 cases eventhough they're very far away from the centre of disease.
Do we have to test literally MILLIONS people coming to Indonesia from infected countries like Malaysia, Singapore, Vietnam, etc?

Do any countries, including Vietnam, do it? Nope!

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
Do we have to test literally MILLIONS people coming to Indonesia from infected countries like Malaysia, Singapore, Vietnam, etc?

Yes, even President Trump and US dont want to test everyone with fever in the US, just with corona symptomps...

·
Moved
5,933 Posts
What a silly theory, China themselve quarantined 90.000.000 their own citizen. Build two big emergency hopital in one weeks and prolong their holiday for another month. if it was propaganda, it must be a Chinese propaganda.
When korea is infested, they was banned to entre 80 countries. is that a strategy to destroy their economy too??
Please read my post carefully, HolyNevil.

My point is simple, this situation has been blown out of proportion by western media given the mortality rate of this virus. It leads to people overreacting to this outbreak as if it is the end of the world, while in fact the said media have been used excessively to target a particular country.

Now the damage has been made. People are truly convinced now that this virus is very dangerous for no reason. The only thing that dangerous about this virus is the hoaxes surrounding this outbreak.

·
Unregistered User
2,822 Posts

My point is simple, this situation has been blown out of proportion by western media given the mortality rate of this virus. It leads to people overreacting to this outbreak as if it is the end of the world, while in fact the said media have been used excessively to target a particular country.

Now the damage has been made. People are truly convinced now that this virus is very dangerous for no reason. The only thing that dangerous about this virus is the hoaxes surrounded this outbreak.
And you know what. USA starts to tone it down after more and more cases confirmed in Western countries.

How Does the Coronavirus Compare With the Flu?
source
Is this new coronavirus really a serious danger? Doesn’t the flu kill more people?

As the United States recorded its first coronavirus death on Saturday — and as other cases popped up in people without known risks on the West Coast — Americans wondered how to measure this new threat against a more familiar foe: influenza.

President Trump, a self-described germophobe, said on Wednesday he was amazed to learn that tens of thousands of Americans died from the flu each year, contrasting that number with the 60 or so known to be infected with the coronavirus. On Friday, Mr. Trump accused the news media and Democrats of exaggerating the dangers of the virus.
:lol:

·
Registered
4,219 Posts

Now the damage has been made. People are truly convinced now that this virus is very dangerous for no reason. The only thing that dangerous about this virus is the hoaxes surrounding this outbreak.
Yeah, it same goes to SARS, even SARS was more dangerous with 7% mortality rate...it's the time to buy undervalued stock price :banana:

·
Banned
19 Posts

if millions from those countries had symptoms, yes, test them. :nuts::nuts: or better ban them from entering the country if the head of states feel they can't handle the number.

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
if millions from those countries had symptoms, yes, test them. :nuts::nuts: or better ban them from entering the country if the head of states feel they can't handle the number.
ok, first test all the fever patients in Vietnam first, I want to know what your gov said...I'm amazed with only 16 people with corona in Vietnam, even you have land border and get million of Chinese tourists...

·
Registered
56 Posts
Hows your 10.000 in quarantine? Viet government will test all those people cough when eating food or drink water?
Thats seems great to observe 10.000 people day by day, hour by hour just for finding "cough"? :nuts:

·
Banned
19 Posts
Hows your 10.000 in quarantine? Viet government will test all those people cough when eating food or drink water?
Thats seems great to observe 10.000 people day by day, hour by hour just for finding "cough"? :nuts:
Yes. and they will reach 20 days of quarantine soon.
Coronavirus hit commune set to lift lockdown

But another 10.000 people is currently on watch list
https://vietnamnet.vn/vn/suc-khoe/suc-khoe-24h/cap-nhat-covid-ngay-2-3-viet-nam-giam-sat-10-000-nguoi-tam-mien-thi-thuc-voi-cong-dan-italia-620836.html
Vietnam also stop issue visa with China, korea, Iran and italia.

·
Registered
56 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Just test who just came back from the infected country and hade systoms. Korea, China... you named it.
Uk alone already tested 7000 cases eventhough they're very far away from the centre of disease.
Actually this is exactly what we did. Believe it or not, it turns out that the people with symptoms coming back from china were only 100. The indonesians that tested positive were only tested because they had contact with the japanese that was tested positive covid-19. So i guess there is nothing wrong with our procedures.

Our number of tested people is still low because we had not any positives in our country, so we only tested the people that had symptoms coming back from china. Now that there are already positives in indonesia, the number of people tested would increase exponentially because we need to test that many people that had contact with them.

What our minister said, we cannot test all the people that coughed if those people had no predisposing factor of covid-19 (coming from china / other alarming country or had contact with positive sars-cov-2)

·
CCKSCKR
21,458 Posts
ok, first test all the fever patients in Vietnam first, I want to know what your gov said...I'm amazed with only 16 people with corona in Vietnam, even you have land border and get million of Chinese tourists...
The border was shut and air traffic halted quite early on. Like the CCP, the Vietnamese government knew that a full blown outbreak on Vietnamese soils would spell their demise, so they did everything they could to curb infections, going as far as closing all schools, asking religious institutions to stop services and public events to be cancelled. And to be fair, Vietnam, Thailand and Malaysia all have very close ties with China, and if the two latter countries could curb their outbreaks, so could the former.

And no, no government wants or has adequate resources to test everyone with a fever. That’s simply unfeasible.

·
Cis Indische (2011-2018)
1,490 Posts
1041 - 1060 of 1095 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.