I went to London and Paris for my two weeks off this summer. Unfortunately I was only able to spend two days!! in Paris but I manage to see a lot. It was my first time there, and I fell in love with the city. I traveled alone, and got really acquainted with the metro system; bought myself a two day pass, and tried to see as much of the city as I possibly could. Here are some of my photos I took while I was there. I will upload more as I have more time!
1) This is the opera house in Paris. I love the scale of the building, and how the building dominated this area! Even though the Louvre is near, this is the only major building you can see from this street.
2) Louvre! So much people on the outside, I first went there on a Tuesday, but it was closed. All museums seemed to be closed on a Tuesday!
3) This is the interior of Notre Dame! It was a really nice spending an hour inside just wondering in and around the Cathedral.
4) Ah! Paris with all her beauty! This is part of La Defence, an special area designated for hi-rise buildings.
5) I did not really have a chance to go up the Eiffel tower because of the limited time I had and the amount of time I had to wait to just get in, but I did spend a good hour also in the area.
6) I finally did get a chance to go to Louvre! Again, there was so many people inside, which was kind of annoying. I had to wait a couple of minutes to just see the Mona Lisa! It was still very great!
7) Final picture for my post! La Defence again! I thought this place was so amazing! I must have walked around to every building taking photos for at least 2 hours!! I love how this city offers almost anything!