Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What countries need improvement? Maybe a Shanghai-Bangkok line or a Delhi-Bangkok line. The latter seems to have Burma in the way. Perhaps someday.

·
Registered
199 Posts
my route(hhah, what about mine):

seoul-->beijing-->guangzhou-->kunming-->hanoi--> yangon-->dhaka-->delhi--pak -->dubai-->bagdad-->Iran-->urumchi--> xi'an
hanoi-->bangkok-->KL-->Sgp

·
iChon
1,910 Posts
Really?

I wanna see the asian transport that can bring me to anywhere in asia by train

·
♥ 완소녀 연희
219 Posts
Let's see three main railroads which connect Asia and Europe.

No.1... Busan-Vladivostok-Moscow-Warsaw-Berlin-Rotterdam (completed in 1904)

No.2... Lyanyungang-Zhengzhou-Urumqi-Astana-Warsaw-Berlin-Rotterdam (completed in 1992)

No.3... Shenzhen-Kunming-Dhaka-NewDelhi-Karachi-Tehran-Ankara-Rotterdam (proposed)

Chinese government proposed No.3 line recently... this line's best merit is a non-freezing in winter.

·
Oragon Ini!
809 Posts
It's so sad that the Philippines will not be connected with this if this happens...

·
BANGED
772 Posts
It's so sad that the Philippines will not be connected with this if this happens...
lol sorry philippines. you guys are too far away across the sea.

·
Oragon Ini!
809 Posts
lol sorry philippines. you guys are too far away across the sea.
Hehehe. But we could connect it to Malaysia first through the southern back door of the Philippines. It just needs toooooooooo much money.

·
Honorary Scouser
11,934 Posts
No.3... Shenzhen-Kunming-Dhaka-NewDelhi-Karachi-Tehran-Ankara-Rotterdam (proposed)

Chinese government proposed No.3 line recently... this line's best merit is a non-freezing in winter.
That's an excellent proposal. It would make the transport of goods to and from Europe a lot easier.

I'm imagining taking a train from Karachi to Rotterdam, that would be something haha

1 - 9 of 9 Posts