SkyscraperCity banner

Which city is more inviting??

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think today Athens looks more inviting but in the near future, Bucharest will be far ahead...

·
28,089 Posts
i need pics....btw..can we compare these cities?

·
28,089 Posts
but all cities should be "same rich"!!

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
come oon bro! you are willing to have a nice vacation,and you should decide which city you wanna visit!! Bucharest,Athens or Sofia? which one is more inviting? it is all easy...nothing to do with money here...just vote

·
28,089 Posts
ok :D

but i really need some pics to have an impression of the cities.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ok we need some help from the inhabitants of nominee cities...can you post some pictures please...especially I would like to see Sofia...does anyone have any pics?

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
SOFIA

I think its time to vote for Sofia!! if I could have one more chance, I wouldnt wait a minute...

·
Registered
98 Posts
It's out of the question, everyone will vote for athens, it's a popular tourist destination. I, as a BUlgarian felt obliged to vote for Sofja. The question here is more like Sofia or Bucharest. Well, I'm a little prejudiced since I live in Sofia, but IMO:
Sofia is similar to Bucharest in the sence of maintenance, they are both not exactly clean. read uninviting. as for architecture it is closer to belgrade. bucharest could be considered more interesting as it has a huge collection of megalomaniac stalinist buildings (so megalomaniac they were finnished in the 80's), but sofia has Vitosha, a wonderful mountain right near it, so it's more of a choice for nature-lovers. It's terribly underrated and unknown. so here are some pics
http://www.pbase.com/ngruev/sofia

L

·
0 Posts
braykov1988 said:
It's out of the question, everyone will vote for athens, it's a popular tourist destination. I, as a BUlgarian felt obliged to vote for Sofja. The question here is more like Sofia or Bucharest. Well, I'm a little prejudiced since I live in Sofia, but IMO:
Sofia is similar to Bucharest in the sence of maintenance, they are both not exactly clean. read uninviting. as for architecture it is closer to belgrade. bucharest could be considered more interesting as it has a huge collection of megalomaniac stalinist buildings (so megalomaniac they were finnished in the 80's), but sofia has Vitosha, a wonderful mountain right near it, so it's more of a choice for nature-lovers. It's terribly underrated and unknown. so here are some pics
http://www.pbase.com/ngruev/sofia

Those are really good pictures! Sofia has some very nice buildings! Is that an underground subway line in one of the pics?

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Wicky said:
What for idiotic poll with a question, which is no idotic, but worse. Make your polls of Asiatic cities.
:hilarious:hilarious:hilarious take your pills friend, relax....no big deal!!:hilarious

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
gocaps75 said:
What do you mean by"more inviting" can you expand on that. Thanks.
it is not very complicated,what I ve tried to mean is that which city has more to offer?if you were travelling which city would you like to visit first??
Btw,beautiful athens pics( I know Athens is a more popular tourist destination than Bucharest and Sofia,statistics proove this but there may be some other beautiful cities(like Bucharest,Sofia) which are not discovered widely yet by tourists,maybe this poll is a chance to learn more about them...thank you guys for voting...

1 - 20 of 46 Posts