Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Banned
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

PEPSICO TOWER

I heard today about this mega projects.It will be built in Northern Athens (Marousi) after the new building law which will be voted in September.

It will be sporsored by PepsiCo.It will feature PepsiCo European Headquartes and numerous other companies.

The exterior would be very futuristic as know and it will have a giant sign of Pepsi.

I think that the first renderings will be available in about three weeks.

·
Registered
696 Posts
Cool! I can't wait for the first renders, althought a giant pepsi sign looks odd to me. but then again.. 350 meter :banana:

·
Banned
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It won't be built by PepsiCo man!It will be built by a joint capital venture.PepsiCo would just use a big part of the building.

·
Registered
2,883 Posts

PEPSICO TOWER

I heard today about this mega projects.It will be built in Northern Athens (Marousi) after the new building law which will be voted in September.

It will be sporsored by PepsiCo.It will feature PepsiCo European Headquartes and numerous other companies.

The exterior would be very futuristic as know and it will have a giant sign of Pepsi.

I think that the first renderings will be available in about three weeks.
is this a joke?-please provide info and confirm it's true cause i think i'm gonna faint.. :O

·
Registered
156 Posts
350 metres?In Athens? Surely,If the height restrictions are lifted ,a giant like Pepsi can build about anything,but from 30m to 350m straight away?!? What can I say,I hope it is true.

·
The Jedi Will Rise Again
13,103 Posts
Sorry to rain on your parade guys but we would be lucky if it reaches 35 and not 350m as the height limit for ALL buildings in Athens and Greece is 28m.

Even if, in a miraculous way there was some speculation about a skyscraper in Maroussi (about time :bash: ) 350m like that may not be financially feasible, not for the time being. 150m there would be a good starting point as it would establish a new visual standard for construction scales.

...but 350m :eek: The NIMBYs would go ballistic :nuts: , if they made it through the heart attack and the stroke, I mean... :lol:

Unless there is something I don't know, in which case it would be good to find out more. In any case, even 60m would have made a difference there... :)

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
Sorry to rain on your parade guys but we would be lucky if it reaches 35 and not 350m as the height limit for ALL buildings in Athens and Greece is 28m.

Even if, in a miraculous way there was some speculation about a skyscraper in Maroussi (about time :bash: ) 350m like that may not be financially feasible, not for the time being. 150m there would be a good starting point as it would establish a new visual standard for construction scales.

...but 350m :eek: The NIMBYs would go ballistic :nuts: , if they made it through the heart attack and the stroke, I mean... :lol:

Unless there is something I don't know, in which case it would be good to find out more. In any case, even 60m would have made a difference there... :)
yeah.....true..even 150 to begin with would be great

·
Banned
997 Posts
350meters is very good height.If the project is real it will be one of the highest in Europe.But i think it is fake :lol:

·
überall zuhause
7,127 Posts
check: http://www.pbg.com/pbg/servlet/index.do

there is nothing about this

at all i don´t think that a headquarter is build "at the" end of europe.
the only thing which speaks for it is the turkish market near

·
Registered
102 Posts
It won't be built by PepsiCo man!It will be built by a joint capital venture.PepsiCo would just use a big part of the building.
gee, I didn't say pepsico will actually built it itself. I just meant pepsico doesn't need a 350m skyscraper. they have barely enough employees to fill a couple of floors. even if other companies use the tower, the few floors used by pepsico wouldn't be enough to secure an anchor tenant.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts