Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,238 Posts
All Fruckin Fantanstic Tom !

Just Awesome , BTW anyone viewing these Photo's .... Tom is one of the best , if not the Best Kiwiscraper Photographer ! What do ya reckon ? :)

·
smooth operator
3,623 Posts
excellent, night photos are gold

·
Fruit 'n' Nut
1,293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys. I went over for the AGIdeas Design conference. So I spent alot of the time sitting inside Hamer Hall at the Arts Centre. But I factored in some time for photography, shopping, and doing tourist stuff too. Such a great city. Better than Sydney in my opinion - but I've only spent about a week in each city in the last 10 years and there are alot of things to factor in. Both cities are great.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Apologies for posting the full-sized image but this one just blew my mind!

The colours are just like the ESB:

FANTASTIC!

Cheers,

Adam

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
OMG Atkinson1 they are fantastic pics!!

Please please please tell us you're going to post the other 50 at some stage (I know it must take you ages to post them all....but I for one would love to see them)

So glad you loved Melbourne...

·
Banned
481 Posts
Those pics are hot. Good work, and thanks.

·
Registered
8,590 Posts
:eek:kay:

Melbourne really does lend itself to being photogenic. It's old and new, ancient yet high-tech, kitsch yet otherwise beautiful.

Now for the other 50 Tom!

BTW I know your good work from the NZ forum. Keep it going!

·
Fruit 'n' Nut
1,293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
velco said:
nice and fresh!

ag ideas hey? is Cato still robbing poor little design students with it?

Haha yeah thats the one. It was awesome, and the design nites was cool. I got to go and hang out with Australian Business Theatre and chat with the CEO about their work.

Muse said:
Now for the other 50 Tom!
Thanks for the comments. The rest of them are mostly conference photos and my accommodation etc. Not sure if they would be as relevant on here.

·
Banned
481 Posts
Atkinson, you dont happen to be a red head who was on Collins Street last Friday on 12 May taking photo of Rialto? If that's you, then I saw you.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
SIMPLY STUNNIG OUTSTANDING WORK!
yeah...like our interstate friends say ' Melbourne is so dull and ordinary!' LIKE HELL!!
All those pics are great but still so much more to photograph. Hope to see the others soon.
Thanks for the pics.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts