Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
King of the Queen
2,164 Posts
i just got owned.

flash, those are some amazing shots. those night traffic shots - what are the settings on those?

if/when you come to charlotte, let me know. i want to watch you in action. you're pure talent. i'm simply amazed.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Holy Shite! Flash... feel free to come and take pictures of Atlanta as often as you like. These are absolutely fantastic.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Absolutely Fantastic! ! ! How did you get such rich color and crisp close-up detail? Were those shots with 12mp or greater? Great optics! ! !

·
Registered
13 Posts
Simple 'ditto' to what everyone else said, and wow! Please tell me you use a Canon Digital Rebel - I noticed the Canon lens.

On a totally unrelated note, I'm curious about your opinion of the new videoboard at Turner Field.

·
Registered
124 Posts
omg!! Wow those are awesome. Totally professional. You have a real talent. And oh yea, Atlanta looks great too, except for the shot of the clogged freeway (ugghh).

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks so much everyone!

Style, I'll let you know. I'm really itching to get to Charlotte. Behold my first pics of the Queen City :( :

They were from several miles away from a car and very blurry. I didn't have control of where we went on our trip so I could stop to get anything else. That first pic is a composite of 2 out of focus shots heavily edited an corrected. The second one might of been salvagable except for that tree. I was expecting to get better but there is a barrier on 85 that blocks out a lot.

The nighttime traffic shots were taken at 1600 ISO and above because I didnt have a tripod. Ideally I would of have a tripod to take those. Then I probably would have done 400 ISO and maybe a 10 second exposure or so.

As for my camera, I have a Canon 20D with Canon 75-300 is, 17-85 is and 50 mm lenses.

And for the urban photo contest, I had fun with that for a while. But I quickly noticed inconsistent criticism and a lot of unfairness, so I decided I'll stick to just regular posting.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts