SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

PHP:
Image courtesy of Metropolitan Atlanta Rapid Transit Authority and Creative Loafing.
Does anyone know which vehicles are housed at each of the following garages?

Laredo Facility
Perry Blvd. Facility
Hamilton Blvd. Facility

Does anyone know which bus routes operate out of which garage?

·
Love me, love my dog...
3,075 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
That's the thing, some people take their meds which in turn normalize them giving them a false sense of confidence therefore the illusion that they don't need them anymore. And some people have so much pride and don't want to admit to their illness. I have a friend who works for MHMR and he tells me about it all the time.

·
lagom
1,537 Posts
i love this one i saw it a few weeks ago and then posted it on tons of myspace pages...
i'm pressin' charges i'm pressin charges i'm pressin' charges i'm pressin charges i'm pressin' charges i'm pressin charges i'm pressin' charges i'm pressin charges i'm pressin' charges i'm pressin charges i'm pressin' charges i'm pressin charges i'm pressin' charges i'm pressin charges

·
lagom
1,537 Posts
oh.. and I wish MARTA would change it's name.... most of us who have ties with Atlanta or those who live Atlanta know what most people saw MARTA stands for.....

·
Registered
3,214 Posts
^^ Why would you change the name of the agency based on the opinions of a few losers. This is not 1980...get over it.

Most of us don't live in 1980's, lily-white, anti-urban Atlanta suburbs. In fact the suburbs are now seeking ways to fund Marta extension into their counties and are quite diverse themselves.

Gwinnett, for example, will have a non-binding referendum on Marta during the county elections this summer.

·
SoCal Hal
1,157 Posts
^^ Why would you change the name of the agency based on the opinions of a few losers. This is not 1980...get over it.

Most of us don't live in 1980's, lily-white, anti-urban Atlanta suburbs. In fact the suburbs are now seeking ways to fund Marta extension into their counties and are quite diverse themselves.

Gwinnett, for example, will have a non-binding referendum on Marta during the county elections this summer.
I wish Northern Cobb County was one of those areas!

1 - 20 of 52 Posts