Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 310 Posts
G

·
I second that :) welcome to the forums and I can't wait to see all your pics. Also, tell us about your time spent here in NZ.

I thought that most of the airport upgrade was done but looking at pic #3 it looks as if they are still busy ...

Great pics by the way :)

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Auckland's Airport wasn't busy at all just the walk from the airplane to the baggage claim area is really long airports usually have those things that you can walk on that that make you go faster Auckland had that only for the last little bit before the shops which is kindof weird and the baggage claim and customs were so fast definitely one of the best airports I've been to and yeah New Zealand is kindof like Canada and the first week we were here we spent in Auckland and the second week we spent in the Bay of Islands my dad didn't want to go to far south because of the snow:( hopefully I'll be able to come back one day:) and thanks for the interest in my pics guys:)

:) My Other Threads :)

·
Gotta lite?
6,062 Posts
I'm glad you posted here, though it would be nice to see pictures outside of the airport. Oh, and don't be afraid to use a bit of punctuation. ;O)

·
Registered
26,704 Posts
Auckland seems such a modern and efficient city. I would visit it soon it it wasn't so far away. :|

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Hey beautiful pictures!
Thanks for giving us a taste of your journey!
you sure did alot of walking :)
Bits of Auckland remind me of Cape Town

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
Thanks everyone for the comments I really appreciate it and Auckland seems like a mix of a few cities without the volcanic cones around them though so everyone should go to Auckland as soon as possible because you never know when one will erupt:D

:) My Other Threads :)

1 - 20 of 310 Posts