Stadium use: Football

Timeline: March 2010 - ?

Costs: ???

Visualisations:

The Hypo-Group Arena is hosting an icehockey match tomorrow (30500):

·
studying
603 Posts
This Hypo Group Stadion is in Klagenfurt??? I thought it was reduced to much less capacity after EURO 2008... Great stadium, was there on Croatia - Germany and Croatia - Poland matches :banana:

·
Registered
499 Posts
2012 Winter Youth Olympics in Innsbruck, Austria.

The 2012 Winter Youth Olympic Games (officially known as I Winter Youth Olympic Games) is the inaugural event of the Winter Youth Olympics. They will be celebrated from January 13 to January 22, 2012, during the XXX Olympiad, in the city of Innsbruck, Austria.

Venues

All of the venues are located at venue clusters in two major zones in Innsbruck and Seefeld, Olympiaworld Innsbruck and Seefeld Arena. All venues are existing with the exception of the curling and biathlon venues, which will be temporary.
[edit] Competition Venues

* Seefeld Arena
o Biathlon Course - Biathlon (temporary venue)
o Cross-Country World Cup Course - Cross Country Skiing
o Gschwandtkopf Cross Course - Snowboard/Snowboard Cross
o Olympic Ski Jump Normal Hill - Nordic Combined, Ski-Jumping
* Olympic Sliding Centre Innsbruck - Bobsleigh, Skeleton, Luge
* Innsbruck Exhibition Centre - Curling (temporary venue)
* Olympiaworld Innsbruck
o Olympic Ice Stadium - Ice Hockey
o Tyrolean Ice Arena - Short Track Speed Skating, Figure Skating
o Olympic Speed Skating Oval - Speed Skating
* Olympia Run Patscherkofel - Alpine Skiing
* Nordpark Innsbruck
o Nordpark Halfpipe - Freestyle Skiing, Snowboard
o Nordpark Moguls - Freestyle Skiing

[edit] Training Venue

* Innsbruck Exhibition Centre Ice Skating Training Rink (Short Track Speed Skating)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Vienna - Allianz Stadion (24,000)

The Austrian Football Club SK Rapid Wien has today unveiled their plans for their new Stadium. It will be located at the same place as the current Hanappi Stadion and will seat 24,000 people. The stadium should be finished until summer 2016. SK Rapid Wien will play their games at the Ernst-Happel Stadium during the construction of their new stadium.

·
Registered
13 Posts
So Rapid will be playing at the national stadium for the next 2 seasons while their existing stadium is knocked down and rebuilt. Capacity will be 24,000 when all sitting, going up to 28,000 with standing areas being used.

€53 million in total for the rebuild, with the city of Vienna putting up €26.4 million (I'm sure that will please the fans of Austria Vienna!)

I have to say, the plans look great, it really will be a stadium to be proud of.

·
Banned
2,747 Posts
€53 million in total for the rebuild, with the city of Vienna putting up €26.4 million (I'm sure that will please the fans of Austria Vienna!)/QUOTE]

And Austria Vienna can't ask for something like this later, when they want to build a new stadium?
Surely, they need their part of the budget first.

·
Emotional User
3,627 Posts
And Austria Vienna can't ask for something like this later, when they want to build a new stadium?
Surely, they need their part of the budget first.
Austria Wien already got the same money by the city of vienna to build their yotuh academy and this 'new' (i guess its already 5 years old) terrace:

btw, its planned to use the money they got last season in the champions league to expand the generali arena up to 17,000 in the next years.

·
Registered
77 Posts
i hope they will do that...cuz this looks very bad,why u need such a huge stand on both sides..and both of front stands area really really small...
altough im not sure if theres enough place for main stand,cuz there is autobahn südost tangete there...

1 - 20 of 115 Posts