SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
I read the caution sign carefully and next summer probably I'll be in Vienna Thanx for sharing this pics Stefanguti I like the most is the friendly enviroment that's really unique. what I'm suprised is the diversity that exist in such city I guess it's been like this for the last century.

·
AMERO, La proxima mentira
7,849 Posts
Ich war noch nicht in Wien, ich überlege ob ich am 22 December dort hin fahrt sollte. Danke für mit machen, grussen aus der Schweiz.

·
Registered
8,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I read the caution sign carefully and next summer probably I'll be in Vienna Thanx for sharing this pics Stefanguti I like the most is the friendly enviroment that's really unique. what I'm suprised is the diversity that exist in such city I guess it's been like this for the last century.
Summer is definitely the best time to come.
I have some more pictures if you want. :)
Take care

·
Trago de cuerno
1,626 Posts
It all seems really, really nice. I want free hug.
Do you think you could upload a map of the regions -political division- of Austria?

·
Registered
14,809 Posts
Austria is made up of 9 Bundesländer as Austria is a federal state:

Each Bundesland has its own government and Landtag, ie regional parliament and is made up of Bezirke (districts). These are divided into municipalities.

A map of all districts in Austria. Towns and cities which enjoy a so called "Statut", ie which are therefore "Statutarstädte" are in red. A Statutarstadt has a privilegued position outside of the district system. Vienna is an exception in this whole system as it is both, a Bundesland and a municipality which is however divided into 23 districts. The mayor of Vienna is at the same time its governor.

PS: Maps are from Wikipedia

·
Registered
物の哀れ
25,696 Posts
What an amazing city, it looks so full of life and multicultural. I am sure I would feel at home with that much diversity.
Thanks for the photos, I never had the chance to take such a detailed look at Vienna :)

·
Guatemala C.A. !!
2,229 Posts
A lovely city, thanks for the pics, I must to get to know Vienna :eek:kay:

·
Registered
287 Posts
of course stefanguti nice to meet you and if you want to post more pics you are always welcome !

·
AMERO, La proxima mentira
7,849 Posts
Hatest du einen unfall mit dem Velo gehabt. Nice, pictures..!! Best regards from Basel, Schweiz.

·
Registered
4,197 Posts
You are welcome guys!
Wien, Wien, Wien!!! what a amazing city the pictures of Naschmarkt are great!!! i love that place, you can find everything!! post pictures of schönbrunn its a nice place too!!! and pictures of Floridita!! and the neighboor there is nice!!! thanx for the pictures ;-) !!!!

·
Registered
8,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hatest du einen unfall mit dem Velo gehabt. Nice, pictures..!! Best regards from Basel, Schweiz.

Yes, I had an accident with a motorbike, 1,5 years ago.

·
Registered
287 Posts
there's you at the window reflection! bring more pics! nice!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts