SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to know what is an usually day for an american man. What does he work,where does he go for holidays, does he goes in sport event and stuff like this. :)

·
re
480 Posts
wake up in the morning, **** BACK MY PISTOL AND BUCK THREE SHOTS IN THE M**F**KIN AIR!!!

Eat a breakfast of a cheeseburger, whisky, and KUSH tightly rolled up in a swisher sweet,

Hop in my Chevy, bumpin the star spangled banner,

Stick a Cheeseburger in my mouth, cigarette in my ear,

roll through my suburb lookin for a BEEEYATCH to ride with me, first one I see, I BUST THREE SHOTS IN THE AIR, then yell out "GET IN HO!!"

By the end of the night I've already smoked 7 ounces of weed, f**Ked 12 ho's, drank 16 bottles of cristal, spit 12 out on a stripper's breast, went sledding, skydiving, skiing and waterpoloing in a pool full of Sunny Delight on top of the tallest building in town.

Finally, I finish the day by smashing my stolen Hummer through the front of a Wal-Mart entrance, jump on my car in nothing but my boxers, with three sexy female interns holding on to my leg, while I smoke a cuban cigar and wave the stars and stripes around!

....and I wear Reebok......WHAT!!

·
Registered
2,889 Posts
??? I'm boring. I get up at 6:30, turn on the local morning news, make hot tea, eat cream of wheat, go on the net, take a shower, put on my suit, and go to work. I'm a banker. I get home at 5:00, eat dinner, watch TV in the evening, and do the same thing the next day. Weekends, do stuff with friends, yard work, watch TV, and relax. When the NBA is playing I go to alot of Hornets games. For vacation, I usually stay in the states and see the US...I'm a big snow skier, and love the beach in the Summer...we go to Destin, FL. Every few years, we dig deeper into our pockets, and go to Europe and check things out over there.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Let's see.. Get up around 5am and go for a quick run.Get back to my house eat a breakfast of eggs and some fruit and watch the news while I'm eating. Depending on the weather I then bike to work or drive and shower at my office's gym if I bike in. I work for a large corporation and often have to travel. I often go out for drinks after work with friends or meet my wife depending on her schedule(she often works long hours with her job). If I don't go out I get home around 530pm,play with my dog, get on the internet,or will head to a park. My wife and I like sports quite a bit and either attend games or play in leagues. I play in a basketball and soccer league when I have time. I also like concerts and live music.We generally go out for dinner and meet friends for drinks at least once a week or have people over to our house.

We usually take 3 or 4 small trips a year and usually one large vacation depending on our schedule. We went to St. Lucia last year but I think we will probably stay in the states this year. I live in Columbus, ohio, so we take weekend trips to the Lake Erie islands or southern ohio and rent a house. Its a nice little getaway. We usually head to the beach(North Carolina or Florida) once a year and then try to go somewhere we haven't spent a large amount of time in(other then work). We just got back from toronto a few days ago. Fairly normal but I'm sure that will change when we have kids.

·
Registered
4,521 Posts
@goonsta, LOL

@plarent, one thing I've learned from all my traveling is that people are the same everywhere in the world. We do exactly the same thing you do.

·
Skybar Mod
24,285 Posts
The life of a high school graduate during the summer before college (me)

Wake up - 8:00am - 8:30am
Chores - Through the rest of the morning
Early Afternoon - I'll usually do something with a friend or two
Late Afternoon/Evening - Go to my job
Night - Watch TV/internet/total free time

·
Banned
2,164 Posts
Why would someone join SkyscraperCity specifically to ask an inane question such as this? If you have access to the internet, then you surely know what the average day is like for people in developed countries.

I suspect spam bot.

Post edit: Not a spam bot, just strangely clueless, apparently. :)

·
Registered
97 Posts
Otto Racecar said:
We just got back from toronto a few days ago. Fairly normal but I'm sure that will change when we have kids.
Oh! Cool. I'm from Toronto. How did your family enjoy themselves up here? Please be honest I don't mind.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Oh! Cool. I'm from Toronto. How did your family enjoy themselves up here? Please be honest I don't mind.
Toronto's great! I'm always a little partial to Ontario since my family owned a cottage there when I was growing up so I have fond memories of taking trips to toronto when I was young. Man things have changed. Definitely alot of construction going on which should really add some density to the skyline.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts