Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Well, if anything good might come out of the rising gas prices, maybe they'll get high enough to ruin the resale value of gas hog SUVs and force the owners to sell them at a huge loss so I can laugh my ass off at those fools. I'd love to see the SUV market crash worse than the stock market did in 1929. Maybe they'll get high enough to force the American automakers to invest in building decent cars instead of all these SUVs or else they'll go out of business. I'd like that.

·
Registered
2,861 Posts
Are these prices for regular or premium? Regular in the DC/Baltimore area typically between $2.19-$2.65.

I remember in 2002 regular in Baltimore was $.99.

·
BOOMIN
468 Posts
Louisville: CHEAPEST IN LOUISVILLE
Jeffersontown-$2.02
St.Matthews- $2.09-$2.17
Highlands- $2.06-$2.37
Pleasure Ridge/Valley Station- $2.13-$2.19
Downtown- $2.22-$2.30

Just two weeks ago the gas in the Louisville area was $2.35-$2.42

·
Banned
4,217 Posts
I remember gas, was still $1.29 during just right before bush came..

The most expensive i seen in chicago was $2.70 for perm.

The cheapest is in the suburbs and is abotu $2.29

·
Banned
4,217 Posts
sorry to double post, but didnt anyone went here, http://www.gaspricewatch.com/usgas_index.asp

Talk about gas prices.

The nation most expensive is $3.19 in Lee Vining, CA which is by the Nevada bborder west of Yosemite.

The cheapest is San Antonio, TX about $1.86. I wonder, have this have to do anything with Bush. Texas having the cheapest????

I just found out, the cheapest inside the chicago city limits is $2.25 at 123rd St & Cicero.

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
hahahahah I remember when people were flipping out when gas hit 1.70 (including me) then the other day when i went to the gas station some woman exclaimed to me CAN YOU BELIEVE gas is at 2.08 from across a pump. HAHA, honestly though, I am not rich but the extra 5 or 10 out of my wallet doesnt make me moan and I have a grand cherokee....

·
Registered
75 Posts
The anti-cheesehead said:
Well, if anything good might come out of the rising gas prices, maybe they'll get high enough to ruin the resale value of gas hog SUVs and force the owners to sell them at a huge loss so I can laugh my ass off at those fools. I'd love to see the SUV market crash worse than the stock market did in 1929. Maybe they'll get high enough to force the American automakers to invest in building decent cars instead of all these SUVs or else they'll go out of business. I'd like that.

Why would somebody be a fool for having an SUV?? Some families have more than 5 or 6 members, thus making the use of an SUV practical.

·
Registered
4,117 Posts
Azn_chi_boi said:
sorry to double post, but didnt anyone went here, http://www.gaspricewatch.com/usgas_index.asp

Talk about gas prices.

The nation most expensive is $3.19 in Lee Vining, CA which is by the Nevada bborder west of Yosemite.

The cheapest is San Antonio, TX about $1.86. I wonder, have this have to do anything with Bush. Texas having the cheapest????

I just found out, the cheapest inside the chicago city limits is $2.25 at 123rd St & Cicero.

Ive been to that Lee Vining Gas Station, on my way from LA to Lake Tahoe and visa versa. Its on the 395 ( a spectacular drive through and around the Sierra nevadas), and is a little south of mono lake and a bit north of Mammoth.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts