Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 531 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hehehe... Since the original Awesome johor bahru thread has been closed due to exceeding the limit amount of post... i thought i'd open Awesome Johor Bahru! 2 lo..... carry on posting infos, comments and most importantly pics of JB!! hehe.... :) :) :)

·
Penang Skyscrapers Hunter
10,127 Posts
errr...mengapa forum jiran sebelah utara itu ada thread yang sampai satu ribu lebih post tapi tidak dititup?? :?

·
10,127 Posts
nazrey said:
sebab sangat banyak gambar kot...
we have lots of pics also right?? thanks to you!! :hug:

·
12,964 Posts
nazrey said:
sebab sangat banyak gambar kot...

Tak kira ada banyak gambar ke tidak.....asalkan dah capai 500 post, thread tu mesti ditutup. Itu lah peraturan forum. ;)

Apa yang boleh saya katakan adalah mod jiran kita tu sama ada tidak buat tugas dia dengan baik ataupun cuba nak tipu tu :no:

·
Jian Fa
3,676 Posts
Haizz....i hope this new thread is not like the previous 1..and Luckily that thread was locked..

·
12,964 Posts
^^^ Of course it wouldn't be ....unless some itchy-butt come and start calling me names :lol: You guys finally saw weilene's post haven't you? (after I've undeleted it...and requoted it again) Now that she's banned we could finally go on with JB's discussion at last :)

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
hey here r some random pics that i have found on my computer..... some are of my own.... some r found on the internet that i havent seen before on this website....... well they r "old" pics.... hahaha..... so i'm sorry if u dont find it interesting :dance:

·
10,127 Posts
which mall is this??

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
yep its city square.... actually i took this pic many yrs ago.... in 2000 august...... wakakkakaka.........

·
10,127 Posts
yung85 said:
yep its city square.... actually i took this pic many yrs ago.... in 2000 august...... wakakkakaka.........
looks kinda cool!! have any more pics of it??

how about other malls ?? :D

1 - 20 of 531 Posts