• Scheme B

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • None of the above

Votes: 3 10.3%
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
965 Posts
Nakakatakot ang sketches. Sa ganito rin nagsimula ang City Gate eh, and look at how those towers turned out. I'm happy Greenbelt 1 will be redeveloped, but hindi na lang ako aasa na maganda ang kakalabasan ng mga office towers. Mahirap na.

·
Manila, PH
6,590 Posts
Lol. Now that you've mentioned about it, reminds me that my colleagues actually can't wait to move in to City Gate. We're now at BGC at a much better office, albeit temporary after the company's lease with RCBC Plaza expired. But all my workmates are whining about how far BGC is compared with Makati. I think I'm the only one who doesn't mind. I don't mind working in Makati again. But if that means spending my whole day at City Gate, I dunno. I think I'd rather stay in BGC for now. Esp after all the bashing here against City Gate. Lol.

So...we might see another City Gatish towers on top of future GB1. huhu...

·
Registered
965 Posts
Lol. Now that you've mentioned about it, reminds me that my colleagues actually can't wait to move in to City Gate. We're now at BGC at a much better office, albeit temporary after the company's lease with RCBC Plaza expired. But all my workmates are whining about how far BGC is compared with Makati. I think I'm the only one who doesn't mind. I don't mind working in Makati again. But if that means spending my whole day at City Gate, I dunno. I think I'd rather stay in BGC for now. Esp after all the bashing here against City Gate. Lol.

So...we might see another City Gatish towers on top of future GB1. huhu...
I somehow understand your colleagues. Makati remains to be more accessible and connected to public transportation as opposed to BGC. Dapat talaga magkaroon na ng subway papunta ng BGC. Alam naman kasi natin di papayag ang mga taga Forbes ng above ground na train line at baka makita ang mga mansyon nila. Haha.

Now going back to GB1, most likely eh City Gatish talaga ang kakalabasan ng mga 'to.

·
Registered
991 Posts
Ayala wants mixed used development sa lahat ng Malls nila. For sure Seda Hotels to..

Why not have 3 BPO towers to maximize space and yung Greenbelt 1 Cinemas gawing 5 at medyo ilagay malapit dun sa hotel? Then may convention or event or Fitness center na rin dun sa mga BPO Towers tulad ng building ng Sitel sa Ortigas Home Depot? Yung may basketball court at sports center? Swimming pool kaya and spa? Hehe.

Yaman talaga ng Ayala.

·
Registered
991 Posts
Regarding Greenbelt 2. Bothered ako kung ano ba yung building na yun? is that purely residential or carpark lang? Why not turn Greenbelt 2 to BPO Office or Hotel? Balak palang gawing Glorietta ang greenbelt.

One architecture Seda on different locations. A SEDA for all. SEDActively. Seda

Seda at Ayala One Makati
Seda at the Greenbelt Makati
Seda at CityGate Makati
Seda at Circuit Makati

·
Registered
991 Posts
na weirdohan ako dun sa mga apartments na yun is that Ayala's residential address? Para kasing tagong tago. Tapos ang tapat nun ay yung The Residences at Greenbelt. Hinde ba sila nailipat dun sa bagong tayong tatlong malalaking towers na yun?

·
Augustinian/Benildean
728 Posts
I'm really not in favor of having mixed-use development in Greenbelt. There are already lots of BPO spaces at Ayala Center. Neither of the schemes complement the existing Greenbelt 2, 3, 4, and 5 designs IMO

Reactions: dandman
1 - 20 of 28 Posts