SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
37,999 Posts
Looks goood :)

·
Registered
40 Posts
This is located just behind The Palm and the land is cleared already. I took a good loook about 2 months ago. Not sure if the views will be obstructed by The Palm. This area is just getting so crowded now with The Palm, Serenity, Wongamat Tower and Zire close by

·
Registered
40 Posts
Make up your mind, you said in the UNIXX thread that there was room for more in the area.:nuts:
Yes, there is room, but it depends on the size. Serenity is small, this is hugh. Maybe you are just looking for some reasons to criticise people instead of contributing something a little more positive :tongue:

·
Registered
40 Posts
You sound like you have a chip on your shoulder because you got the runaround from the Lofts project. So now you are putting down UNIXX.

I told you I felt bad for you, but you should get over it by now.

·
Registered
40 Posts
You sound like you have a chip on your shoulder because you got the runaround from the Lofts project. So now you are putting down UNIXX.

I told you I felt bad for you, but you should get over it by now.
Raimon Land treated customers very very badly over The Lofts Southshore project. I am "over it" but that doest mean to say I think Raimon Land are OK, because the'yre not, and if they screwed customers over The Lofts, they are likely to do it again with UNIXX and other projects. As soon as I get chance to met their CEO at one of their many promotions, I'll tell him exactly what I think. There are plenty of other developers who treat their customers with a bit more respect and a bit more fairly.

Thank you for you comments and I do respect your opinions. You like Unixx, I don't. I think buying into Wongamat Tower is a better idea, you don't. Only time will tell who's right, or maybe we both are.

Best wishes

·
37,999 Posts
Can u guys please use the personal message engine? Thanks

·
See you on a dark night
2,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
My Sansiri agent just called me. Price per sqm is averaged around 110k. 356 units in total.

·
Registered
3 Posts
ไม่แน่ใจว่าบ้านเดี่ยวข้างหน้าที่ติดหาดจะถูกซื้อไปสร้างตึกสูงขึ้นมาบังได้อีกรึเปล่า ...

1 - 20 of 43 Posts