Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Bacolod On My Mind
7,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
AT THE UNVEILING

Mayor Monico Puentevella with Riverside Medical Center Inc. (RMCI) Chairman and Metro Pacific Investment Group (MPIC) President Jose Ma. Lim (left) and RMCI Director and MPIC Hospital Group President Augusto Palisoc Jr. during the Ground Blessing of the Masterplan and lobby pharmacy

·
Bacolod On My Mind
7,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LOCATION OF THE EXPANSION BUILDING

PHOTOS BY BUKLOD_BUGLAS

·
Bacolod On My Mind
7,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Pablo O. Torre hospital expanding to 500 beds

The new building, the construction of which is expected to start in January next year, will also equipped with a helipad on its top floor, and the ground floor will include an area for the out-patient services and mezzanine, the second floor to house the new Operating Theaters, and the third to sixth floor earmarked for private rooms.

Golingan did not disclose the budget for the new hospital building, and its modern and brand-new medical equipment, but he said it will be completed phase by phase within a five-year period.
full story

·
Sakada at the Fort
853 Posts
medyo taas ah.. another building defining the northdrive skyline :banana::banana:

·
Bacolod On My Mind
7,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
^^RMC after the expansion raising the number of hospital beds to 500 will the 2nd biggest hospital after makati med (516 beds) in MPIC's portfolio:cheers:

MPIC HOSPITAL PORTFOLIO

·
GoodNewsAmbassador
4,990 Posts
mga under expansions and construction nga hospitals:

1. Corazon Locsin Montelibano Regional Hospital expansions & modernization
2. Bacolod Adventist Medical Center (Bacolod Sanitarium) expansions
3. South Bacolod Hospital & Medical Center
4. Dr. Pablo O. Torre Memorial Hospital & Medical Center expansions

mga coming soon palang:
1. Metro Bacolod Hospital & Medical Center - East
2. QualiMed Hospital - Northpoint

·
GoodNewsAmbassador
4,990 Posts

·
Sakada at the Fort
853 Posts
Heard na gina ready na ang future parking lot sini at the back portion?

·
GoodNewsAmbassador
4,990 Posts
AT THE UNVEILING

Mayor Monico Puentevella with Riverside Medical Center Inc. (RMCI) Chairman and Metro Pacific Investment Group (MPIC) President Jose Ma. Lim (left) and RMCI Director and MPIC Hospital Group President Augusto Palisoc Jr. during the Ground Blessing of the Masterplan and lobby pharmacy
ang color orange nga rendering basi future expansions...11-storey?...:cheers::banana:

·
GoodNewsAmbassador
4,990 Posts

·
GoodNewsAmbassador
4,990 Posts
^^uy nagstart na gali ang construction,,,kag manug-2ndF na gali...manami pagid nadi ang skyline sang shopping district kung mahuman na...:cheers::banana:

1 - 20 of 56 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.