Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 158 Posts

·
Eko o ni baje
3,773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok I made it back home to Naija. . .and i will be posting my pics on here to keep u guys updated on how Lagos, Abuja and other cities i will be visiting look

Am still in Lagos for now so most of the pics below are of Lagos

Cheers

P.s Hakon. . .u can move this to another location if its a better fit. . .i just put it up on general Photography

·
Eko o ni baje
3,773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Me and my lil sis pay a visit to our cousin in a Lagos Suburb. . Pics below

My cousin owns a beauty shop. . .

My cousins kid

·
Registered
48 Posts
I didn't know you were in Nigeria. But thank you for sharing your pictures and please keep us updated if you have the chance. When are you returning to the UK?...You have been traveling a lot quite lately. First NY, now Nigeria.

·
Banned
11,509 Posts
no forget eko atlantic or even lekki free trade

·
Eko o ni baje
3,773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ok i headed out to Ikoyi(for some biz). . .Through, the new lagos badagry express-road being constructed, first dropped my mum somewhere in Lagos, by Apapa, then headed into lagos island and finally stopped at ikoyi. . our driver dropped me back in lagos marina, and i took the BRT home,while he went back to pick up my mum

All the pictures are below

I Have to say that the lagos badagry 10 lane express with light rail in the middle is a massive project, i was like wow. . the pics i got didnt do the scale of the project and how far they have gone enough justice. .

anyway there will be more in the days ahead. . for now. . enjoy

·
Eko o ni baje
3,773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Lagos Badagry 10 Lane Expressway Pictures Starts here

Julius Berger workers getting busy early in the morning

entering the service lanes of the 10 lane express which are already completed

1 - 20 of 158 Posts