Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
4,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Three Radiotherapy Centres are being built in Basra, Anbar, Hilla for the Ministry of health of Iraq. The constructions will be completed in the beginning of 2012. Besides these, we are in the preparation stage for two-radiotherapy Centres to be built in Baghdad.

http://www.universalacarsan.com/proje-detay.php?prj=2&lng=eng

There's images In the link. I'm using mobile and don't know how to post images. I'm to lazy to learn.

·
Registered
4,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The centers in Basra, Hilla and Anbar are under construction.

Here's the size
Basra :3000m^2
Hilla: 3500m^2
Ramadi: 3000m^2

The ones in Baghdad probably won't take long before construction.

·
dreams of Babylon rising
13,685 Posts
very nice! great progress

·
Registered
3,760 Posts
Yes! amazing progress. Just to confirm these are all private hospitals right?

·
Registered
4,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
SumerianKing said:
Yes! amazing progress. Just to confirm these are all private hospitals right?
No they are built for the ministry of health of Iraq. They are public hospitals.

·
2,804 Posts
great great project, the number of people suffering from cancer in Iraq has sky rocketed recently, i personally lost my grandmother and auntie to it over the last 4 years, hopefully they will be completed soon, they are without a doubt some of the most needed projects in Iraq.

·
Registered
4,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Basrah

·
Registered
4,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Detailed renders for Basrah.

These are probably almost completed by now too bad no there is no updates.

Reactions: et3rnal

·
Galactico
11,194 Posts
yea it's weird why the company does not give us all the latest updates but at least they are busy with finishing it so it's fine by me..

·
Banned
2,458 Posts
I'm proud of this company from my hometown that builds dozens of healthcare facilities all over Iraq.
I'm assuming Iraqi government serving much better social security for their citizens now.Is it possible for a regular person to freely use these private hospitals being build all around the country?

·
Registered
3,178 Posts
iği;99291254 said:
I'm proud of this company from my hometown that builds dozens of healthcare facilities all over Iraq.
I'm assuming Iraqi government serving much better social security for their citizens now.Is it possible for a regular person to freely use these private hospitals being build all around the country?
These are public hospital. Citizens in Iraq are able to freely use the public hospitals, yes.

·
2,804 Posts
insane updates, well done bruv, It looks spectacular, god knows we need them, with cancer proliferation so high in Iraq nowadays.

do you know when its due to be open by any chance.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts