SkyscraperCity Forum banner

BAGHDAD, BASRA, HILLA, ANBAR | Acarsan Radiotherapy Centres | COMPLETE

9039 Views 36 Replies 18 Participants Last post by  sudoku34
Three Radiotherapy Centres are being built in Basra, Anbar, Hilla for the Ministry of health of Iraq. The constructions will be completed in the beginning of 2012. Besides these, we are in the preparation stage for two-radiotherapy Centres to be built in Baghdad.

http://www.universalacarsan.com/proje-detay.php?prj=2&lng=eng

There's images In the link. I'm using mobile and don't know how to post images. I'm to lazy to learn.
Three Radiotherapy Centres are being built in Basra, Anbar, Hilla for the Ministry of health of Iraq. The constructions will be completed in the beginning of 2012. Besides these, we are in the preparation stage for two-radiotherapy Centres to be built in Baghdad.

http://www.universalacarsan.com/proje-detay.php?prj=2&lng=eng

There's images In the link. I'm using mobile and don't know how to post images. I'm to lazy to learn.
See more
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
great great project, the number of people suffering from cancer in Iraq has sky rocketed recently, i personally lost my grandmother and auntie to it over the last 4 years, hopefully they will be completed soon, they are without a doubt some of the most needed projects in Iraq.
great great project, the number of people suffering from cancer in Iraq has sky rocketed recently, i personally lost my grandmother and auntie to it over the last 4 years, hopefully they will be completed soon, they are without a doubt some of the most needed projects in Iraq.
See more
insane updates, well done bruv, It looks spectacular, god knows we need them, with cancer proliferation so high in Iraq nowadays.

do you know when its due to be open by any chance.
insane updates, well done bruv, It looks spectacular, god knows we need them, with cancer proliferation so high in Iraq nowadays.

do you know when its due to be open by any chance.
See more
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.