Votes: 15 7.8%
  • 3 Or Less

Votes: 48 24.9%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 154 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
poor city....all destroyed now....well, for how its now....2/10.....30, how it was 30 years ago...7/10

·
Registered
65 Posts
Originally posted by motul

poor city....all destroyed now....well, for how its now....2/10.....30, how it was 30 years ago...7/10
It's not destroyed...my brother Zack served in the war...he said it looked fine and was a great city...Nice people too!
What a very narrow minded statement!

·
B-A-N-N-E-D
322 Posts
Wow!
Look very nice!

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Many Thanks for SoboleuS
I enjoyed it a lot!

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

City was not destoryed?

·
Registered
11,842 Posts
4/10. Nothing much to say.

·
Arquitextualizado
7,230 Posts
Rare, Interesting, but DESTROYED.

7/10

·
Registered
268 Posts
Go Baghdad! future skyscraper capital? ...according to the Bush administration...it's supposed to be equivalent...or rather better off than post-war Germany and Japan...LOL!
Let's see Bush use that 80 billion to build some towers...
I'm not going to rate this city yet...I wouldn't know what to base my rating on.

M

·
0 Posts
Peter the great...do you have any idea what Germany and Japan were like 6 months after the wars?

·
Here Since 2002
7,261 Posts
5/10 it's good compared to the wars that it has seen. i'd never expect a skyline in the first place

·
Registered
268 Posts
Originally posted by Marybeth

Peter the great...do you have any idea what Germany and Japan were like 6 months after the wars?
I have a very good idea...Germany was in extremely bad shape until things finally turned around in the 50s after the Marshall plan...now I'm not sure what you're trying to get at by asking me this...but if you are trying to tell me that Iraq is so far doing better than Germany or Japan was immediately after the war...as Rumsfeld has been trying to convince the world, then you're right...but how the hell do you compare WWII to the Iraqi war?!
Iraq is different not just with that respect. They have a totally different culture...and strict religious beliefs and tradition and were conquered for reasons we may not know until we watch the history channel 50 years from now when all the politicians are dead...I don't see how a democracy will be set up in Iraq...it's hard for me to predict anything...I have no idea where the U.S. is headed with this...but I wish the best for the Iraqis.

1 - 20 of 154 Posts