Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 178 Posts

·
Only More is More
1,383 Posts
Very unusual tower. I like the bottom, which looks like it was made of wrought iron in 19th century Paris. I like the top, which looks like a 1930s vision of futurism. But the middle looks awful, and worst of all doesn't go with either of the other two parts (which don't go with each other either).

If this is a joke, then it's a pretty good one - a biting satire on the sometimes outrageous state of 21st century architecture. If it's not a joke then it looks like the ultimate Frankenstein building, made up from the leftover parts of other towers.

Normally I love Baku architecture, but this is horrible! Please tell me this is a joke. I'm laughing. Ha, ha, ha.

·
Registered
333 Posts
why is azerbaijan building fugly towers? first azerbaijan tower, now this , do they have a lack of good architects ? is the president selecting them because they all look like they were made by the same person

·
Get Silly!
2,418 Posts
Khaleejian said:
why is azerbaijan building fugly towers? first azerbaijan tower, now this , do they have a lack of good architects ? is the president selecting them because they all look like they were made by the same person
They aren't all ugly projects- the Flame Towers, SOCAR Tower, and The Crescent project come to mind.

·
2,781 Posts
you are ugly
Azerbaijan Tower is beautiful
out of about 10 100+m building U/C on 1 street this is the only ugly one
and hopefully that will change

1 - 20 of 178 Posts