SkyscraperCity banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 511 Posts

·
Registered
879 Posts
Looks good. We need to get all of the current projects up with renderings and maybe an update on how far along they are/when they might be completed. I'd love to see all the projects laid out in a single area.

·
Registered
644 Posts
Here are some pictures I took this weekend.

Pride of Baltimore

2 for 1 admission, and excellent visablity?? How could I turn down a trip to the top of the world?

Water St. Condos

These last three were for all you guys!
The Zenith

The Yet to Be Named Hotel at Camden Yards (we'll call it the Inn at Pickles Pub)

And lastly a side by side (sorry the shot isnt wide enough to get them in fully, but you can see that they're both up to about the same level.

Hope you enjoyed! It was truly a beautiful day in Baltimore!!

·
Registered
329 Posts
On the centerpoint question:

I was looking at an apt there and asked them about it. There was a problem with the waterproofing...and they are having to re-do it or whatever. It hasn't seemed to affect the rentals there...besides the part that just opened on Eutaw St, Centerpoint's occupancy is around 95%

·
Registered
329 Posts
On the 'store' between American Express and Jos Bank's...

Thats the T.Rowe Price headquarters (on floors 2-10), and the building is currently undergoing massive renovations. I'm not exactly sure whats happening with the ground level it might just the entrance they are renovating. They are basically gutting every floor T. Rowe occupies. The second floor is just so happens to be in the middle of it now, and its very visible from the street.

·
Registered
11,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
^^ Cool. Thanks for the update.

And thanks for posting your pix, Jayson! :)

·
Registered
473 Posts
Drove by the Charles Village lofts last night. They are up 4-5 levels....may have topped out. Looking forward to the new street level retial....

·
Jan's Best Friend
1,069 Posts
Lookin' forward to the Water Street project, nice addition to the skyline. :cheers1:
On another note, I am looking at a possible move to somewhere like Hampden or Mount Washington. Any thoughts?

·
Registered
236 Posts
Clipper Mill

If you're thinking of moving to Hampden, I would highly recommend the SBER development there called Clipper Mill. I went over there the other day and I had a look at one of the model condos that they where showing and I must say that I was impressed. They have transformed a Victorian era factory complex into a vibrant urban neighbourhood. They also have some townhouses which are nearly all sold too. The other good thing about it is that it is right on the Light Rail line for an easy commute into downtown, Penn Station or BWI. I also think that SBER company deserves the support for all of the great projects that they have built in the Baltimore area.

http://www.clippermill.net/

·
Registered
917 Posts
Hey guys, I was thinking. It would be cool if the BoA tower could change its lighting scheme throughout the year. For instance, during the month of February red. Month of March gree. Month of April, yellow, pink, etc (for easter). Month of July red, white, and blue. and around the holidays red, green.

What do you guys think? :)

·
Registered
644 Posts
Brian21 said:
Hey guys, I was thinking. It would be cool if the BoA tower could change its lighting scheme throughout the year. For instance, during the month of February red. Month of March gree. Month of April, yellow, pink, etc (for easter). Month of July red, white, and blue. and around the holidays red, green.

What do you guys think? :)
I don't know about that.. but i have a question for the folks who are a bit older than me.. When I walk by the five corners of the World Trade Center, it looks like there are 5 spot lights that would shine all the way up to the tower..
Is this true? Have these ever worked? and does anyone have a picture of it fired up?

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
Not only did those lights work, but they was apart of the WTC lighting scheme until 9/11. The Maryland Port Authority didnt want to draw any extra attention to the building following the attacks in New York and DC, so they shut the lights off. That building has been dark ever since...on the outside at least.

Here's a pre-9/11 photo of the CBD w/ the WTC lights on:

·
Jan's Best Friend
1,069 Posts
Hugh Jaramillo said:
Clipper Mill

If you're thinking of moving to Hampden, I would highly recommend the SBER development there called Clipper Mill. I went over there the other day and I had a look at one of the model condos that they where showing and I must say that I was impressed. They have transformed a Victorian era factory complex into a vibrant urban neighbourhood. They also have some townhouses which are nearly all sold too. The other good thing about it is that it is right on the Light Rail line for an easy commute into downtown, Penn Station or BWI. I also think that SBER company deserves the support for all of the great projects that they have built in the Baltimore area.

http://www.clippermill.net/
Thanks, I know of this, but haven't seen the site.

·
Jan's Best Friend
1,069 Posts
Does anyone know where I can find a guide to feeder systems in BCPS. (Or does Bmore just have busing?, I don't know)

·
Registered
11,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A9iby4Tb3VdEC_EAyEGjzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTA4NDgyNWN0BHNlYwNwcm9m/SIG=122r5017m/EXP=1146695515/**http%3a//www.ericenders.com/images/baltimore.jpg

1 - 20 of 511 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.