SkyscraperCity banner

121 - 131 of 131 Posts

·
Registered
33,336 Posts
^^ Escalators are a welcome addition to the stadium. :)

·
Proud Facebook Non-Member
2,206 Posts

·
18,324 Posts
Man Collapses, Dies During Ravens Playoff Game

The man's death comes just a month after a body was found in a portable toilet outside of the stadium

A man collapsed and died Saturday night at M&T Bank Stadium during a playoff game for the Baltimore Ravens.

The fan collapsed while walking on the steps of the upper deck, said Ravens spokesman Chad Steele, according to news outlets. Attempts to resuscitate the man were unsuccessful.

Officials have not reported an official cause of death.
https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/sports/man-collapses-dies-during-ravens-playoff-game/2258750/?_osource=SocialFlowFB_NYBrand&_osource=SocialFlowTwt_NYBrand&_osource=SocialFlowTwt_NYBrand

·
Registered
6,890 Posts
On the plus side... It will be the fastest bathroom and food lines you've ever seen...

·
10,191 Posts
If true I'll be really curious as to how those will be allocated. Every ST holder gets to attend one game? Are some folks shut out this year?

·
Registered
17,363 Posts
If true I'll be really curious as to how those will be allocated. Every ST holder gets to attend one game? Are some folks shut out this year?
I also wonder how many fans (for any NFL team) will choose not to go this year. Many tickets are going to be sold to the healthiest, bravest or most foolhardy fans. The teams will certainly want the elderly or otherwise at risk NOT to go for fear of a rash of infections..

121 - 131 of 131 Posts