SkyscraperCity banner

1021 - 1040 of 1841 Posts

·
Registered
3,971 Posts
something seems to be stirring here - the surrounding hordings with general lifestyle images for the overall development have all been removed, wonder if they are being replaced with actual images of the tower? we'll see.

·
37,778 Posts
something seems to be stirring here - the surrounding hordings with general lifestyle images for the overall development have all been removed, wonder if they are being replaced with actual images of the tower? we'll see.
Something's definitely stirring.

On 28th March 2013, their website was updated to include more information on Baltimore Tower, including orientation and floorplans.

·
Londinium langur
9,483 Posts

·
Registered
11,352 Posts
This tower Is a definite. They have already had the usual Far Eastern roadshow with good pre-sales and they will be doing a UK soon if all the new marketing bumf is anything to go by. The reason it wasn’t built before was because Ballymore were more or less bust, Galliard homes and Frogmore aren’t.

·
Londinium langur
9,483 Posts
@UpTheCreek
Yes they did simplify the design, imo for the better. It curved too much before.

·
PoliticoJack
462 Posts
This will be a great addition to the skyline in the Docklands area. Its a shame city pride seems to have lost so much of its impetus because that was another residential tower destined for relative greatness considering some of the shit we have to put up with at the moment.

·
Lord of the Cornish Pasty
758 Posts
Examining Chest's first photo, I saw the redhead before anything else and immediately though "Damn, I'd tap that." Shame on me.
I'd tap this tower, too.
<.<
>.>

1021 - 1040 of 1841 Posts