Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,521 Posts
sky10 said:
What was the experience like when visiting baltimore?
Well at first it was dark and warm. Then all of a sudden it got light. First thing I saw was an old hospital on Light St. Then I cried and my mama carried me home. :laugh: :rofl:

·
7th generation SoBoean
666 Posts
micrip said:
Well at first it was dark and warm. Then all of a sudden it got light. First thing I saw was an old hospital on Light St. Then I cried and my mama carried me home. :laugh: :rofl:
Old South Baltimore General Hospital!

·
Organ Bank
544 Posts
Frederick Memorial.

At least it's Maryland, right? The important part was that I survived. I think they tore down the part of FMH where I was born, though.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Brian21 said:
:)

^^I second that. Mercy Hospital baby here as well December 10, 1981.
Oh God! Don't give the dates! My hospital isn't even a hospital anymore.
Shit... I'm old. :eek:ld:

·
7th generation SoBoean
666 Posts
Oh, and just to let you all know, I wasn't born at the Old South Baltimore General on Light Street, but the one in Cherry Hill, the current Harbor Hospital.

·
Registered
4,521 Posts
SoBoChris said:
Oh, and just to let you all know, I wasn't born at the Old South Baltimore General on Light Street, but the one in Cherry Hill, the current Harbor Hospital.
I was also one of the very first patients there...had an appendectomy about a month after it opened. Hard to believe the place is almost 40 years old...it has aged rather well. And it's the tallest building in South Baltimore!!

BTW, some years ago they were talking about building an assisted living facilty and some condos just south of the hospital...I wonder what became of that proposal?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts