21,675 Posts
Residential Estate, Banana Island

·
Expert
21,675 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
In the pic above, there are constructions going on that we have not created threads for

·
Registered
42 Posts
Wow,I love this picture,Lagos has certainly moved past any city or state in Nigeria,interms of the speed and scope of developments taking place,its absolutely breathe taking.It is clear Gov.Fashola's leadership,is inspiring a lot of foreign direct investment like we have never seen before,simply amazing.Thanks for the pictures.

·
Expert
21,675 Posts

·
Expert
21,675 Posts
Zain Office Building

·
Eko o ni baje
3,773 Posts
@tbite
whats the link to banana island?
am having a hard time picturing where it is exactly
like what roads or bridge do u take to get there from ikoyi or vi or lekki

·
Expert
21,675 Posts
Banana Island is to the South of Ikoyi, so I believe you got to be coming from Akin Adesola in V.I, or go off Ozumba Mbadiwe and go on the on ramp to Akin Adesola before continueing on to Alfred Rewane road and head to South Ikoyi.

Basically Banana Island is connected to Ikoyi. The road strip into Banana Island appears to be Ajegunle Road you should be able to connect to it from one of the Ikoyi roads, maybe coming from Alexander Avenue.

I am not in Nigeria or Lagos as you know, but even if this info is not 100% I am sure that Banana Island is off Ikoyi and if you head South West off Ikoyi from V.I/Ikoyi you will end up there.

·
Student Architect جاري&#15
GG
5,877 Posts
Banana Island is to the South of Ikoyi,
I thought it was to the north-east of Ikoyi...???....and yea ur right, its just off Alexander Avenue, connected through Ajegunle Road.

·
Expert
21,675 Posts
I thought it was to the north-east of Ikoyi...???....and yea ur right, its just off Alexander Avenue, connected through Ajegunle Road.
Yeah it is North East, but I said...South West because of the quote I saw on wikipedia.:lol:

but you know what..they really need..a bridge..from Banana Island to Lekki instead of having to go through V.I. that would be excellent.

·
Eko o ni baje
3,773 Posts
@tbite

thanks. .i know lagos like the back of my hands(well almost)
but i never did explore the lekki axis much before i left,few yrs ago
hope to do just that

^^and this pictures pretty stunning

1 - 20 of 76 Posts